Ban Request PooPKingofstuff
Name of player: PooPKingofStuff

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42960010

Time in GMT: Around 3am

Server: Evocity V2p

Summary: Rebels had just finished raiding the president and I was taking the elevator down. After other rebels complained of cops and SS blocking the elevator. As I arrive on a floor with SS, I quickly hit the button to change floors and PooPKingofStuff slips through the doors and lands on top of the elevator. He then shoots through the roof of it trying to hit me. The elevator goes back to the top floor with him still on top of it, and he is teleported inside when it arrives.

Evidence:

Incident at 4:35
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...WEE#t=275s
That was not even me on the roof. That was Domo and you can even tell it was not me because of the sound of the gun. That's a UMP and I had a M4. Plus you random raided President for Taxes as you said in game.
(12-31-2012, 09:12 AM)PooPKingofStuff Wrote: That was not even me on the roof. That was Domo and you can even tell it was not me because of the sound of the gun. That's a UMP and I had a M4. Plus you random raided President for Taxes as you said in game.

I never mentioned taxes at all. You have no proof I said anything like that, how dare you put words in my mouth. He had two minging cops and he never broadcasted the laws once.
(12-31-2012, 09:12 AM)PooPKingofStuff Wrote: That was not even me on the roof. That was Domo and you can even tell it was not me because of the sound of the gun. That's a UMP and I had a M4. Plus you random raided President for Taxes as you said in game.

That guy was HSS, he had a M4. That was you.
Buzzkill I was talking about the guy on top of the elevator. That was me who ran into the elevator when the doors opened. I was also the one ramming the doors at the time Domo was shooting through the roof.
Not enough sufficient evidence to enforce a ban.

Denied.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!