the Roy Stole 200,000 of me
the Roy put up an advert to sell his lambo for 200,000 and i met him at burger king so i give him the money and he left the game i was wondering if i could get the money back or an admin to check the logs please help me!
Evidence?
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

(01-01-2013, 12:51 AM)~**Void**~ Wrote: Evidence?

no i dont record or anything i was wondering if it shows in the logs
?
Unfortunatly, there are people that will do this. If anything, you should've either recorded the trade or make a trustworthy deal on the marketplace. Also, someone would never sell a lambo for that price. Too good of a deal. Overall, I hope you get your money back if this did actually happen. But as stated above, you need evidence.
-Link66
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

(01-01-2013, 01:00 AM)Link66 Wrote: Unfortunatly, there are people that will do this. If anything, you should've either recorded the trade or make a trustworthy deal on the marketplace. Also, someone would never sell a lambo for that price. Too good of a deal. Overall, I hope you get your money back if this did actually happen. But as stated above, you need evidence.
-Link66

does this screenshot prove it if you can read it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The following 1 user Likes domworrall31's post:
  • Pinky
Yeah that certainly proves it, you'll have to wait for an admin to see this thread though. I've asked a few on my friends list to take a look it if they get the time but at the minute it's a waiting game.
You don't really need to record anything, all you need to note down is the time, date and server as accurate as possible.

Whenever I used to trade I would start of by clearly outlying the upcoming commitments. For example "I am going to buy your Murcielago for 320k, correct?"

Then when they say yes you could perhaps screenshot that, screenshot you giving them the money and then if they DC or don't give it to you then you may screenshot that too. But all we really need is time/date/server and logs show all.

He has been permanently banned now anyway.
(01-01-2013, 10:23 AM)Adman Wrote: You don't really need to record anything, all you need to note down is the time, date and server as accurate as possible.

Whenever I used to trade I would start of by clearly outlying the upcoming commitments. For example "I am going to buy your Murcielago for 320k, correct?"

Then when they say yes you could perhaps screenshot that, screenshot you giving them the money and then if they DC or don't give it to you then you may screenshot that too. But all we really need is time/date/server and logs show all.

He has been permanently banned now anyway.

so anyway of getting my money back i lost my corvette now got no ig car Smile
Refunded.