Someone tell me what language this is...
It's Finnish. Here in Finland they have a sketch comedy show where the stars every year make up different characters and the audience votes for who wins. Munamies (Finnish for ''eggman'') was the winning character 2 years ago.
(01-02-2013, 12:52 PM)Tomz Wrote: It's Finnish. Here in Finland they have a sketch comedy show where the stars every year make up different characters and the audience votes for who wins. Munamies (Finnish for ''eggman'') was the winning character 2 years ago.

Ooooh, he's an egg?
It all makes sense now.
I was waiting for him to roll onto the motorway by accident.
It never happened...
The following 2 users Like Callos's post:
  • Termin, Prosto
(01-02-2013, 12:52 PM)Tomz Wrote: It's Finnish. Here in Finland they have a sketch comedy show where the stars every year make up different characters and the audience votes for who wins. Munamies (Finnish for ''eggman'') was the winning character 2 years ago.

Tbh I feel ashamed of that and whole show is lame imo.
[Image: Breaking-News.jpg]

[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Thank you Equalizer, That made my night.
Yeah this is a lame character from a lame tv show called "Putous" (=Fall/falls). Every time i see this show it makes me want to kill my self with a spoon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37OWL7AzvHo
I'm currently waiting for my mental evaluation. If I told the shrink about this shit I would get locked up and uber meds......

I don't know if I like it or want to kill myself.