Facebook and Fearless
(01-08-2013, 11:42 AM)Infernaw Wrote: Life without Facebook......

Impossible.

It's possible if you got no social life. Or if your social life is JUST IRL and through mobile phone. But yeh, Facebook helps on certain points.
What's Facebook?
(01-08-2013, 04:42 PM)Adman Wrote: What's Facebook?

A book full of face. Don't worry Adman, it won't scare you, you can join us ! Get in the Facebook van, Adman, get in !
(01-08-2013, 04:30 PM)Darkkel Wrote:

Impossible.

It's possible if you got no social life. Or if your social life is JUST IRL and through mobile phone. But yeh, Facebook helps on certain points.

Without facebook, you can't spam your friends or anything D: and it's like.. if you meet a person, you expect her/him to have FB. Not having it seems so.. inhuman.

[Image: faaaaaace_zpse490279c.png]
^Spamming results fun notifications.
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
(01-08-2013, 05:29 PM)Infernaw Wrote:
(01-08-2013, 04:30 PM)Darkkel Wrote:

Impossible.

Without facebook, you can't spam your friends or anything D: and it's like.. if you meet a person, you expect her/him to have FB. Not having it seems so.. inhuman.

[Image: faaaaaace_zpse490279c.png]
^Spamming results fun notifications.

I admit everytime I meet someone, I ask for him/her FB to keep in touch or so.
4 or 5 years ago, you were asking for their "msn" or "Skype", now you ask for their FB ...

I tend to never spam, the only time I did was on my ex-GF's wall, she raged and deleted me, even though that was just nice stuffs ... ._. (No wonder why she's my ex ...)
I usually ask for a phone number, even in this modern day of technology...

Guess, I'm just old-fashioned...
(01-08-2013, 05:52 PM)Doomdude1 Wrote: I usually ask for a phone number, even in this modern day of technology...

Guess, I'm just old-fashioned...

Phone number :
Receive it, call it, find out it's a fake, be ashamed you called a random person.

FB :
Receive it, check it, add if it looks real, don't add if it's a fake.
If fake, "kthxbai", next person.