HUGE RDM Ban Request - and more!
Your reply with all the rules makes no sense to me. Also, people weren't punchwhoring you, they were zombies and since you cant see the action of them punching you, we made it so they were eating you so you turned into a zombie. If you weren't for the RP then try to stay away from it. Most of it happened in the nexus anyway. And when people were flaring their guns, it was all RP in the zombie outbreak. I dont know why you are trying so hard to get people banned for some fun that they had.

Also, I dont know why you said x J0NN1 started the RP when i specifically said i started it with two other guys.
(12-30-2012, 05:01 AM)G3n3r1cG4t0r48 Wrote: Your reply with all the rules makes no sense to me. Also, people weren't punchwhoring you, they were zombies and since you cant see the action of them punching you, we made it so they were eating you so you turned into a zombie. If you weren't for the RP then try to stay away from it. Most of it happened in the nexus anyway. And when people were flaring their guns, it was all RP in the zombie outbreak. I dont know why you are trying so hard to get people banned for some fun that they had.

Also, I dont know why you said x J0NN1 started the RP when i specifically said i started it with two other guys.

[I forgot to edit that part out, I went to him on my steam friends and told him I was sorry.]
I am all down for fun, I like it. You ruined alot of peoples fun, actually. Do you think its fun being RDM'd? Do you think its fun being punched? Do you think its fun to have bullets and flares whistling past you as you run away from it all? No, It is not. I tried explaining to you I tried making it passive, but SKitz said No, Kicked me out of the lab, and it was from this point I knew all hell was broken loose, Its time for a BR. Wanna know how I knew? The 3 reasons above.
(12-30-2012, 03:53 AM)SKitz Wrote: Go download bandicam, make your ban request worth a shit with evidence.

Or...you could just change it to 1080p.
Hey niimo, he recorded nothing of use besides one rdm and somebody admitting the rp happened? bandicam runs the smoothest with long records in my experience.

but im done with this. he has no footage of me, thus his arguments are invalid.
just a minge we kicked out of the fun, so he's trying to get everyone in trouble.
(12-30-2012, 05:37 AM)Jarz Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 05:01 AM)G3n3r1cG4t0r48 Wrote: Your reply with all the rules makes no sense to me. Also, people weren't punchwhoring you, they were zombies and since you cant see the action of them punching you, we made it so they were eating you so you turned into a zombie. If you weren't for the RP then try to stay away from it. Most of it happened in the nexus anyway. And when people were flaring their guns, it was all RP in the zombie outbreak. I dont know why you are trying so hard to get people banned for some fun that they had.

[I forgot to edit that part out, I went to him on my steam friends and told him I was sorry.]
I am all down for fun, I like it. You ruined alot of peoples fun, actually. Do you think its fun being RDM'd? Do you think its fun being punched? Do you think its fun to have bullets and flares whistling past you as you run away from it all? No, It is not. I tried explaining to you I tried making it passive, but SKitz said No, Kicked me out of the lab, and it was from this point I knew all hell was broken loose, Its time for a BR. Wanna know how I knew? The 3 reasons above.

I dont think you understand the situation. The only people being killed were the zombies. They were ok with it, and anyone who wanted to be a part of the RP was punched, and like I said earlier, if you are a part of the RP and you get punched by a zombie, that means you have been bitten since you cant see the punching action. And people werent being RDMed, i didnt see one complaint about it in the OOC. Just stop.

Near the end of the RP, evocity actually looked like the place was overrun with zombies. Cars were on top of each other in the middle of the street. And that 3/4 thing you said earlier about how they didnt want it, it wasnt just the people on the streets that were doing it, there was like 20 people down in the labs. I'd say half of the server were playing the RP, other half were either just not apart of it and in or out of the city, and you and one or two other guys wanted it to end.
(12-30-2012, 12:21 PM)Niimo Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 03:53 AM)SKitz Wrote: Go download bandicam, make your ban request worth a shit with evidence.

Or...you could just change it to 1080p.

Ah, you enlightened me on what he was trying to say. Thank you.

(12-30-2012, 03:46 PM)G3n3r1cG4t0r48 Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 05:37 AM)Jarz Wrote:

I dont think you understand the situation. The only people being killed were the zombies. They were ok with it, and anyone who wanted to be a part of the RP was punched, and like I said earlier, if you are a part of the RP and you get punched by a zombie, that means you have been bitten since you cant see the punching action. And people werent being RDMed, i didnt see one complaint about it in the OOC. Just stop.

Near the end of the RP, evocity actually looked like the place was overrun with zombies. Cars were on top of each other in the middle of the street. And that 3/4 thing you said earlier about how they didnt want it, it wasnt just the people on the streets that were doing it, there was like 20 people down in the labs. I'd say half of the server were playing the RP, other half were either just not apart of it and in or out of the city, and you and one or two other guys wanted it to end.

You're failing to realize you arent making any sense. If the Punchwhores were only being killed, Explain why I was? And how in Gods name do you not understand the 5-6 rules I posted, Need myself to clarify? Fine.

2. Punching is only allowed in a fight, so don't go around randomly hitting others. These 'zombies' were doing this.

4. Do not insult players and admins in out-of-character chats. That was all G3N3R1C.

6. Do not randomly shoot your gun or flare gun. Shooting these 'zombies', and me, along with alot of other people|You were all flaring at windows.

FailRP, Self Explainable.

RDM, Self Explainable

11. Do not jump or walk on anyone in ragdoll mode. I had a video of 4 people shooting a tased man to death because he said 'rawr' in VOIP. Then you went to go step on his body after that.

12. Do not hostage a fireman when he is in your base to extinguish a fire. I thought this was the 'Dont tie people up on the street' rule, but its not. [Disregard]

13. Follow FearRP. You can't attack a person who has a gun (or tazer) pointed at you, while you are unarmed, you must roleplay being afraid of the gun. Your 'zombies' Didnt give a single hoot about this rule, and you know it.

If you still dont realize you made a mistake here, Let me know, and I can surely give you 10 more rules on why what you did was a bad idea.

'and you and one or two other guys wanted it to end.' About five people, actually.
I dont think i insulted people, and the man i walked on was already dead. I dont think you understand the whole RP here, we shot the tazed guy because he was infected. If he was mad about it then he would of said something about it in OOC. Its over, you got your wish. Stop bitching about it.
Alright, those are the rules he said people broke.
Wheres the evidence.
Its pointless to say w/o evidence.
(12-30-2012, 09:46 PM)G3n3r1cG4t0r48 Wrote: I dont think i insulted people, and the man i walked on was already dead. I dont think you understand the whole RP here, we shot the tazed guy because he was infected. If he was mad about it then he would of said something about it in OOC. Its over, you got your wish. Stop bitching about it.

I would be fine with this little Event If people, like myself, werent RDM'd for walking on the bloody sidewalk. You're failing to realize this wasnt even an RP, considering the administrators didn't give it the thumbs up. Why do you think the title of this thread is 'HUGE RDM'.

(12-31-2012, 12:42 AM)SKitz Wrote: Alright, those are the rules he said people broke.
Wheres the evidence.
Its pointless to say w/o evidence.

I really need evidence? Really? Oh thats right, you were too busy getting high in the labs... Guess you didnt know what really was happening up top. Perhaps you should re-watch my video.
I meant on me.