HUGE RDM Ban Request - and more!
Jarz, I didnt RDM you, I told you to leave the area if you didnt want to be a part of it. But you stayed. Also, that part wasnt recorded.
(12-31-2012, 04:19 AM)G3n3r1cG4t0r48 Wrote: Jarz, I didnt RDM you, I told you to leave the area if you didnt want to be a part of it. But you stayed. Also, that part wasnt recorded.

This guy over here... Riiiiiiiiight.
Um... yeah.

For the record, I am the player "i liek turtlez".

I'm just going to say that I did not do anything that I am accused of here. There's no evidence of me doing anything and you don't even see my character running around in the video. Please edit the post to reflect that I am not a part of this ban request. Clearly whoever is making the ban request is being childish, immature, and clearly not very thorough with his investigation.
(12-31-2012, 04:16 PM)mitchconnor Wrote: Um... yeah.

I'm just going to say that I did not do anything that I am accused of here. There's no evidence of me doing anything and you don't even see my character running around in the video. Please edit the post to reflect that I am not a part of this ban request. Clearly whoever is making the ban request is being childish, immature, and clearly not very thorough with his investigation.

I stopped recording RIGHT before people ran up to me suggesting your name go on the BR, So, I suppose I should Take you down unless something comes up in the future. Sorry.

(12-31-2012, 07:07 PM)Jarz Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 04:16 PM)mitchconnor Wrote: Um... yeah.

I stopped recording RIGHT before people ran up to me suggesting your name go on the BR, So, I suppose I should Take you down unless something comes up in the future. Sorry.

Getting proof now.
Jesus christ what is this... I specifically remember zombie RP needing SA approval. As you can see in the video it causes mass chaos and does not promote passive RP(which it seems like no one knows what the hell that means anymore). Closing this until a SA comments on the damages.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!