Unban Request.
Your name: Cownipples

Your ban ID: 20413

Banned by: Ruxandra

Reason: Massive CarDM, RDM, Revengekilling, Ramdom Tranqing. Lying about the whole situation, last chance.

Involved: CarNage, Overdex some other players and many NLR breaking cops and SS.

Why we should unban you: Why you should unban me, or atleast lower the ban? Well, because most of the things that Ruxandra accused me for is wrong.

I can start off with the Massive RDM. I know that having 30 kills seems very suspicious, but I can honestly say that none of those kills were random. Me and some guys set up a base in the slums area, because it seemed like a good place to defend ourselfs. Cops and SS soon showed up at our door, and then the firefight started. I don't know how many times we got raided, but the last raid was the worst. It lasted for a long time, because the cops and SS kept breaking the New Life Rule (not all of them), even though we tried to talk to them through OOC, and we also said that we were recording. None of these methods worked. So, I just defended my base and contraband, which led up to a high kill score. I would also like to add that I didn't get these kills in short time. I played on the server more than 4 hours before Ruxandra connected and said that she wanted to talk with me, CarNage and Overdex.

I didn't Revengekill either. The logs may say that I killed someone that killed me in the previous life, but I didn't kill them based on the fact that they killed me. They gave me a reason to kill them in my new life. I respect new life rule, because how can I expect other people to follow it if I don't do it myself?

I used my tranq on tresspassers, cops trying to arrest my friends, but I did not run around on the server randomly tranqing people. That is wrong. I just thought that the tranq was a better option then to kill.

I don't see why you, Ruxandra, accused me for lying about the whole situation. You asked about this or that and I explained myself. We talked for a few minutes, and I could see based on your responses to my explanations that you had some trust issues with me. And that's a little unfortunate.

The CDM's is something else. I know that there are no excuses for CDM's, but let me tell you this. All the CDM's I had was not intentionally. Accidents happen, like hitting someone with your car. It happens in real life and on FL. Whenever I see someone infront of my car, or running across the street, I try to break. Unfortunately, it's not always succesful. If I hit someone with my car, and I see that they drop a weapon or something else, I try to get in contact with that person so that I can give it back.
12 CDM's may sound like alot, but then again I played more than 4 hours. I think that is average CDM's of FL players who owns a car. I was also driving alot. From the city to the lake, back to the city and back to the lake etc. The only thing I can say about this is that I'm sorry and that I didn't CDM those people on purpose.

Ruxandra, you also mentioned something about me propkilling myself in the process of increasing my speed with a prop. I didn't quite understand that, but I think you refered to when I was loading refrigerators in my Tides Truck, which led to me killing myself. I obviously didn't do this to my advantage, and that the whole thing was a mistake.

Also, I don't understand why I got banned for 120 days, while CarNage and Overdex only got banned for 30. My hope now is that I get unbanned, or that my ban gets shortened to atleast the same amount of days as CarNage and Overdex.

- Cownipples
That accusation about using props for speed was checked out since the logs were not conclusive. For the revengekilling part, I saw you get killed by someone and then after less than a minute you kill him back. You have around 15-30 seconds cooldown before each spawn which leaves you with 30 seconds of gameplay in which I doubt you can find a very suitable reason to kill someone, especially the people that killed you in your previous life.

So, the cops and SS broke NLR and came over and over again. Instead of making screenshots or trying your best to avoid them you go on killing them over and over again which makes you almost as guilty as them. The CarDMs were also in a period of less than 50 minutes and were usually the people that raided you. You claimed you did it because you had a BMW and they are too fast, yet 10 of them were made using your tides and the server wasn't full so we can rule out the lag issue.

You also got killed in the raid and came back after that tranqing them, hence why it's random. Maybe I should have put breaking NLR but that would have meant another 30 days to your ban, so consider yourself lucky.

All in all, most of your answers were very evassive and only when I threatened you with a very long ban you started cooperating with me. Your last ban even on record was for Massive Propkilling so you could understand my disbelief.

As a conclusion, this is your last chance to get your act straight and start abiding the rules properly. If you fail to do so, your next ban will be permanent.

You will not get your ban lowered so feel free to post additional details before I close it.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
I'm a donator, which means that I spawn after 5 seconds. That leads to to about 50 seconds to find a reason to kill someone, and that is possible. You have no proof of me revengkilling. The only "proof" you have is that I killed someone who killed me. You can't be sure if I had a reason or not.

Why does it make me as guilty as them, when all I tried to do was to protect my base and contra? It's not easy to avoid them when they're standing right outside my base, trying to get in. Nothing else to do but to shoot them. I didn't feel like it was necessary to take any screenshots because there were people recording.
Right. You are not getting unbanned.

Denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.