Ban Request - [FL:RP] George & [FL:RP] Jacob1029
Yes, people where complaining because we were doing our jobs correctly and i highly doubt bringing up the past ( Ban requests ) would help.

Plus i can explain why i ran into the room there was 1 person which ran in there with a AK i chased him and there was 3-4 inside so i did not stand a chance, that is why i complained about me dying first.

you also started this by ramming our border and broke fearRP when we had guns at you, nearly all admins/moderators know when me and George are on v2d we do border RP.

Also when i was president you randomly raided me for stupid reasons-
1. Because i said no meetings ( did you stop and think i was RPing and yes i have a few witnesses to this is georgetheboy, UTLongHorn and The Honored- I made a map and was explaining which places lack in security

2. Weed was not legal - I do not feel that is a good enough reason, i have never really seen raid about it.

3. Guns were illegal ... it's a perma law.

Also i did not shoot the president and there was no way i was failRPing because i held off 3-4 attacks against him also the guy which mentions it was stalking the president to kill him because he was ex-president and was mad when he died. ( Also i offered the spot back to him, he denied )

Also i have a couple of videos of you lot blatantly metagaming i was alone arresting pvt person and 1-3 mins later you come up to jail cell and tranq me...

I will continue later in the morning it is 3:30am here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] George & [FL:RP] Jacob1029 - by Ciryl - 12-30-2012, 03:29 AM