Ban Request - [FL:RP] George & [FL:RP] Jacob1029
(12-30-2012, 03:23 AM)Jacob1029 Wrote: "Nope, we always had are weapons drawn when things were getting tense in the Nexus."
Nah, you would have a gun down by your side, not pointing at someone, then you would get a gun to your face and all of a sudden you were just raise your gun, you would not do this in real life.

"If you're not going to send one then we won't know about it. We're not mind readers."
I had made many complaints to you over my voice, and to the president.

"Wouldn't there be a NLR timer? I will upload the rest of the video like I said."
Correct, so that would be my mistake, we killed an ss on the way up. sorry about that Smile.

Quote:"Nope, we always had are weapons drawn when things were getting tense in the Nexus."
Nah, you would have a gun down by your side, not pointing at someone, then you would get a gun to your face and all of a sudden you were just raise your gun, you would not do this in real life.

You're making sound like we're face-to-face. What you and your friends would do is run around by the outside of the Elevator shaft where we wouldn't be able to see you so I would draw my weapon and run around. When I saw you had a weapon I would open fire.

Quote:"If you're not going to send one then we won't know about it. We're not mind readers."
I had made many complaints to you over my voice, and to the president.

I didn't hear you make any complaints to me. You would mainly just Tranq me. Also, why tell the President. He isn't going to go out and fight crime by himself...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ban Request - [FL:RP] George & [FL:RP] Jacob1029 - by GeorgeTheBoy - 12-30-2012, 03:29 AM