Trooozos alkolikolikolikos STEAM_0:1:40367142
MoXo l мαтн ν.Э STEAM_0:1:46271619
Time in GMT:
Not sure, it happened 1-2 days ago.
Server:
V33X
Summary:
The SemperFi - RDM

Trooozos alkolikolikolikos- Raided Nexus as a corleone, got killed by me when he pulled a gun on me when I had him gunpointed, went into blind rage because I refused to give his weapon back, started revengekilling me every chance he got and RDMed several other people. (Logs might be needed to prove the RDMs and revengekills on me)

MoXo l мαтн ν.Э- CDMed a lot of people that day, never once attempted to hit the brakes. Also fail RP by driving on the left-hand-side of the road instead of the right-hand-side.

Evidence:
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIG_GIJPE...e=youtu.be
Moxo is already banned for a month

Finally found proof in logs of revenge killing to get gun back: Trooozos alkolikolikolikos, Ban request approved.

Would like to hear from semperfi, as the situation might be deceiving to the naked eye.

I have contacted semper fi waiting his response.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
First of all we didnt raid the nexus but we protecing the president for that i have make doors in the nexus top floor and you killed me the first time when i just take out my gun like all the others and when i returned to take it back you killed me again because propably you didnt want to give it back i told you many times give it back and you said no and the driver of your car cmd me too then i starting shooting and killing you and the driver of the car i think admins can see how many times killed me and how many times i told you give my gun back.
And i prop kill my self when you leave me with less than 10 helth and i cant see anything.
Admins please check the logs and see how many times salinsky rdm and cmd
Actually I kept this open not for debate but for semper fi to respond.

I looked the logs up and down and I saw revenge all over it. Yes salinsky did kill you but it was not revenge or RDM that I could see.

Logs dont lie... awaiting semperfi's response.
Need some builds for RP? Click here!
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Arguing with staff after having received a warning
You know what you have the best garrys mod server but you do this server the worst because admins likes ban those players players who doesnt like i am bored with your bans on me you always ban me and not the other who braking more laws than me and the admins who did fail rp i never have seen an admin who braking rules banned.
Ban me for ever if you want i dont care you will do good for my eyes

*User has been warned*
i do not know if it is ok.. but my reason for killing that man in the BMW was that he had taken my friends car(random steal) and then he just started CMD ppl with his car to make him look like the man that was doing CMD! and i did not kill him because he CMD me, i killed him for stealing my friends car Smile

im sorry but tryed to get my friends car back..
If it was wrong i will take the ban.. But my reason was this Smile
Im sorry if this was wrong but i could not find any rule that i cant kill someone that steals a car..

But i thank salinsky for filming this Smile
There where alot of people that where doing some crazy shit...
You're a great sport SemperFi, I have to give you that.
thank you but im sorry if this goes as an RDM...

Just tryed to help a friend...
Added Terrence (STEAM_0:1:37666539) for slamming those cars.

Approved partially.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.