ban/complaint or something
Name of player:[FL:M] Zealord

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24570407

Time in GMT:23:25 around that time and prior to that time

Server: V2p

Summary: me and tom950 went into the house across from our base which was "ECDD" and i tryed to give the owner a bunch of bannans as a nabour gift because we were nabours and the owners frined or ember tranqd us and killed us, after 5mins i returned to the persons house and sat a chair outside on THE PUBLIC STREET for use of the PUBLIC such as my self a member of the PUBLIC i was talking with tom950 IN PUBLIC about stuff that frineds talk about and we got kicked for harassment we wernt in the way people could get in and out and walk past with no problems but still apparently we were kicked for harrasment.

Evidence:[Image: randomkick.jpg]
mic spaming would be playing a song or shouting i was having a conversation with tom -.-, this is mic spaming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoR3c9TN5VE
(12-30-2012, 12:41 AM)Tyki Mikk Wrote: mic spaming would be playing a song or shouting i was having a conversation with tom -.-, this is mic spaming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoR3c9TN5VE

I retract my comment then.
[Image: giphy.gif]
After 5 minutes? More like seconds. You spammed my friends establishment with Notes. You called me multiple names over VOIP.
Why would you open a ban request on Zealord for kicking you?
(12-30-2012, 03:37 AM)Jarz Wrote: After 5 minutes? More like seconds. You spammed my friends establishment with Notes. You called me multiple names over VOIP.

after we were warned about the notes and such we stopped that we simply responded namecalling after being called names our selfs, i did wait for my NLR timer to go over 5mins i was waiting across the road in and around my base where i was doing other things, however tom did not :L

(12-30-2012, 07:35 AM)GhostRider Wrote: Why would you open a ban request on Zealord for kicking you?
because there is no forums to make complaints about staff that gets dealt with Tounge
(12-30-2012, 11:00 AM)Tyki Mikk Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 03:37 AM)Jarz Wrote: After 5 minutes? More like seconds. You spammed my friends establishment with Notes. You called me multiple names over VOIP.

after we were warned about the notes and such we stopped that we simply responded namecalling after being called names our selfs, i did wait for my NLR timer to go over 5mins i was waiting across the road in and around my base where i was doing other things, however tom did not :L

(12-30-2012, 07:35 AM)GhostRider Wrote: Why would you open a ban request on Zealord for kicking you?
because there is no forums to make complaints about staff that gets dealt with Tounge

And how would you know that? A pretty hefty assumption.

If you feel you have been the subject of moderator/administrator abuse then post an abuse report. No rules were broken here.