Call of Duty - Black Ops II

Recently I have Brought Black Ops II

I find the Game very confusing but yet enjoyable, I have completed the Campaign but am having a bit of trouble leveling up online.

I was wondering if any of you would having any tips about what guns to use or Youtube vids to watch.

Finally, if any of you want to play with me I have a Xbox and my GT is 'Tecniq Shift'

Vector Is An AMAZING Gun With Silencer And Laser Sight, Once Reached A High Enough Level Unlock The One Skill To Have 3 Attactments On It And Put FMJ If You Have Unlocked It. Unbeatable.
The following 1 user Likes Jack The Wolf's post:
  • Jigsaw
The only thing I want to buy it is because of zombies
But not willing to spend so much on the single and multiplayer crap

Same goes to modern warfare 3's coop survival
Whenever I played CoD I always levelled up the best on SnD. No idea if it has changed, but you need to be decent. Going 4:6 on SnD won't get you levelled up..
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Isaaacer
Y'know, randomly capitalizing letters is not a good picture of grammar, hence innapropriate for the eyes of the young and should be dealt with.

For that simple mistake; -support

OT: CoD's gay ArmA wins any day in every way
Use shotguns on domination, so easy to do, gets you 40+ kills a game plus loads of points.
Pistol and shotguns only server = Prestiege in two days
CoD sucks because its same all over again every year
Nothing BIG new
Campaign remains crap
Translation to Russian language is worse than farting Maroon 5's "I gotta move like Jagger"
Same game engine and game/combat mechanics since 2007
(12-30-2012, 11:30 PM)Cpt. Tomorrow Wrote: Pistol and shotguns only server = Prestiege in two days
CoD sucks because its same all over again every year
Nothing BIG new
Campaign remains crap
Translation to Russian language is worse than farting Maroon 5's "I gotta move like Jagger"
Same game engine and game/combat mechanics since 2007
I found SnD the best, alike Adman. Some games would be shit, 0:7 in one game but other times you can get tons of level. I haven't got the game yet and my XboxLive ran out so I might wait a while before getting it.
Regards,
aviator