S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Shadow of Chernobyl ;o
Well then expect it to be really slow in the beginning, get past the 1st area and it really starts to pick up. It doesn't get really good until about 5-15 hours into the game depending on how fast you are(I'd recommend taking your time tho) so don't be put off by the slow beginning because it's seriously amazing

Crouching as low as you can by pressing both Ctrl and Shift will increase your accuracy greatly too btw
Installing Call of Pripyat and going to install SMRTER mod afterwards, looking forward to it!
Didnt work, trying Complete mod now.
The following 1 user Likes Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Slick Rick
Get out of here stalker
http://www.tecnobacon.com/ I suggest that mod to you all guise
(01-02-2013, 02:28 AM)SKitz Wrote: Totally downloading it now.
Tell me what to expect, I got the game free from a friend, and i'm going to avoid videos that ll ruin game play.
I want a surprise.
Am i going to be in hell, or is it just gonna be another play through.

Just warning you, When you get to the Agroprom Underground and are near the end and you can see the ladder out, RUN LIKE HELL.
^You might as well have spoke in a foreign language, but when the time comes, I will understand.. <3
Im so proud that this game is well knows all over the world.

I personally know creator of this game, he is friend of my father.
(01-03-2013, 09:33 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Im so proud that this game is well knows all over the world.

Well can you tell your dad to relay this message (If you arnt fibbing)? "Get back the rights to STALKER 2, It would sell."
(01-03-2013, 09:47 PM)Warior135 Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 09:33 PM)Borovichok Wrote: Im so proud that this game is well knows all over the world.

Well can you tell your dad to relay this message (If you arnt fibbing)? "Get back the rights to STALKER 2, It would sell."

Problem is lack of money and people. Half of team left to create another company.
(01-03-2013, 10:03 PM)Borovichok Wrote:
(01-03-2013, 09:47 PM)Warior135 Wrote:

Problem is lack of money and people. Half of team left to create another company.

Look at MISERY, It is non-funded and has become mod no. #4 on IMDB and was mod of the year.