Poll: Have you donated?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, I have not donated, nor do I plan on doing so.
6.67%
3 6.67%
No, I have not donated, but plan on doing so.
15.56%
7 15.56%
Yes, I have donated, but do not plan on doing so again.
13.33%
6 13.33%
Yes, I have donated and plan on doing so again.
64.44%
29 64.44%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fearless: Have you donated?
I suppose it's time for another one of my demographics. This time I am investigating how many members have donated, and how many have not. This is an anonymous poll, so don't be afraid that your answer will affect your game or forum experience (trust me, it won't). By the term "donated" I mean bought your donator status or money packs.

Since this really is not a debatable subject, the comments below can be used to express your general opinion on donating and donator status.

Do not post here to flame about anything. This post is for informational purposes only. If you do not wish to post helpful information, do not post anything in this thread.

You don't have to comment, but please vote in order to help this poll achieve more accuracy.
Alright, this seems like something nice, never actually seen investigations on the forums, I wish you good luck!
Even though I have voted, I am quite curious, what makes you do this?

Good luck on the poll, I will try to tell as many members as possible about this. Smile

Regards,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
I had donor status 2 times, both times my friend donated for me.
1st time because I asked him (since neither me nOr my parents have credit card)
And 2nd time becauserr i gifted him bmw.
I just can't go without donator status, so I keep donating. Double wages, ability to wear suits and the little heart.
(12-29-2012, 11:42 AM)whoopie Wrote: Alright, this seems like something nice, never actually seen investigations on the forums, I wish you good luck!
Even though I have voted, I am quite curious, what makes you do this?

Good luck on the poll, I will try to tell as many members as possible about this. Smile

Regards,
Whoopie

Perhaps my obsession with data Wink.

This is not the first demographic poll I have made, and some people actually use the information I have gathered on the forums (*hint* Adman *hint*).
Thank you for getting more people to participate, the more input I get, the more precise the poll results are.
Although my donator status never expires, I still donate for donator once or twice every 3 months to contribute to the server.
The following 2 users Like Matt W's post:
  • equal, GeorgeTheBoy
I havent donated, but i plan on doing so if i some times have the money for it if i dont spent it all on books.
well i would prob donate again in nov 2013, ill have to try to focus more on studies as 2013 is important for me. But hopefully i will be back Smile
I have donated quite alot of money to FL, it feels good to contribute to something you use everyday!
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(12-29-2012, 12:34 PM)Equalizer Wrote: I have donated quite alot of money to FL, it feels good to contribute to something you use everyday!

>"quite a lot"
>"quite"
>ishiggydiggy
The following 2 users Like Biowulf's post:
  • PrivateToast, Fleet Admiral Zapington