Unban request
Your name: N0ia

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8892963

Banning Admin: Sniperwolf

Ban Length: a week

Reason for the ban: Rdm + fail to yell raid

Why we should unban you:
George was a mercenary who killed my friend (fexxe) because a hit was placed on him by corleones.
Imediatley after, i started looking for George, and started asking around so that i could find him,
kill him and avenge my fallen m8 fexxe whom i was basing with when he got killed

People who can confrim me asking about george (to disprove the claim of RDM) - Fexxe, Johnny walked, Arreman, Alex

I actually hired arreman and alex to find and kill George, but i found him before they could kill him and decided to take action myself.
George was basing in the tides hotel, i went there and waited for him to open his door (this was a hit not a raid)
when he opened the door I ran up to him and killed him (just like he had done with Fexxe 15 - 20 minutes earlier)
and then fexxe came running behind me and shot down sniperwolf and a random paramedic..
i had nothing to do with killing sniper or the paramedic.. i only shot George
and before i could tell sniperwolf what it was all about, i was banned for a week..
iam asking u to please check the loggs, if u can, to verify me only shooting at George and to considder unbanning me
since my kill deffinately wasn't RDM, and it wasn't a raid, which is why i didn't yell raid.

so i have to ask.. what did i do wrong exactly?
except being at the wrong place at the wrong time...
because the way i see it, fexxe shooting 2 ppl is not something i can control, and therefore i can't be held responsible..
or can i?

i hope you see it my way too
thank you N0ia
Realized that this request was almost impossible to read and understand if u weren't involved in the situation. So i edited it, and now it should be easier to read.
(02-28-2011, 01:10 PM)Neurotic Wrote: my kill deffinately wasn't RDM, and it wasn't a raid, which is why i didn't yell raid

1) Revenge killing isn't a really good reason
2) Assassin RP is frowned upon
3) You will still have to do it as a raid, otherwise no way of telling it from regular RDM'ing
4) When raiding, do a yell
well George was doing the Assassin rp, which is what sparked this whole situation. me and fexxe were gang members, which i think justifies a revenge kill, i mean, who would respect a gang where u could take out its members without repercussions?

but okay, i understand that i might have broken a rule if it's classified as a raid when u set out to kill some1 as an act of revenge. so fair enough

But im just saying George did the same thing, and i'm not looking to get a revenge ban on him.. and i wouldn't have any proof besides log either

so i guess i will see u in a weeks time, take care
N0ia