Unban Request
Your name: Flight Lieutenant Dannyboy

Your ban ID: 18260

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: =GIN=Brawlyterror's alt.

Involved: -

Why we should unban you: Well, I logged on today (after having a break of a few months or so) to play with my friend, and found that I have been banned? I went to the ban page to find that I was banned for the reason mentioned above? All I can say is that he is my brother and is not my account, but I have no reason why I am banned for being his brother? I assume this is a misunderstanding, but I would like to say this is poor administration and assumption like this is wrong - I don't know why you think his account is my alt when it is not - and a permanent ban is ridiculous and absurd. Please sort this out, it's kind of pathetic, I've donated numerous times and this is the way I get treated.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:35582655
He used this second account to farm money and bypass a ban.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Can't you at least ban him instead of me? It's not my account, as I said, it's my brothers, and I think it's unfair that I get banned for his actions. At least check the IPs, which I assume you haven't. If you did so, you would find they are different. This is stupid.
No. The IPs are the same for both accounts. I'd seriously review my attitude if I was you. Of course if you actually expect to have a chance of being unbanned.
Credit goes to Jamie.
Well, why would I be happy? I've been permanently banned for what I see is an unjust reason, and believe I should have my say. I'm not happy, and can you expect me to be? I'm sorry if I come across as angry, but I am, and I've already explained that it is my brothers account, but I in no way play on his account, nor do I wish to be affiliated with him and his actions. I play on my account and mine only.
I don't think you understand. He used your account to farm money and play when he was banned. It's your account and your responsabillity to whom you give it to and how he uses it.
Credit goes to Jamie.
But he is unbanned now, so surely this ban should be expired too? If your going to ban somebody, ban him instead. I know it's my 'responsabillity', but I didn't even know he was on my account, nor was I able to stop him (I was probably out when he did so). But by all means, please ban him if necessary.
Sorted.