Unban Request #2
Your name: Tomz

Your ban ID: 11839

Banned by: [FL] PrivateToast

Reason: Well, some of you may remember me a about more than 6 months ago in June or before I think, I was premanently banned for having 13 bans. My first unban request was rejected, so here I am now.

I want to tell you why some of those bans we're unfair.

Propkilling himself due to low health, 13 bans: This was because I had recently been shot about 10 minutes ago, my vision was black and white for over 10 minutes and I could barely move. There were no paramedics or doctors in town at all, I asked everyone if I could buy a health kit from them, none of them had one.
Eventually I couldn't do anything, I was just a walking cripple who literally couldn't move or see. I had to propkill myself because after all the waiting time nobody could heal me at all, I even asked admins for a heal after so much time and they all said no.

dont call people F*ggots, wasnt RDM: This was for calling beflok a f**got after he was apparently some kind of special officer (I cant remember because this was so long ago) and he just suddenly pulled a gun on me and killed me. I think this is unfair because I have been called a f**got tons of times on the server and the people who did this got no kind of punishment at all, and I didn't know the strict policy

attempted CDM: This was not intentional, I was driving in my car, and some guy just walks into the middle of the street, and stands there. I accidentally hit him once (I was driving a trabant), then he keeps standing there. I waited, honked my horn, and told him to get out of the way multiple times, eventually I just floored it and as soon as it happened, I was banned. And don't the rules say something about not standing in the middle of the road?

Extending previous ban due to numerous violations (Extended due to current ban): Now, I already had a ban, you could have just added more time to that ban instead of making a whole new ban just to make my bans count up.

Involved:

Why we should unban you: After being here a long time ago, alot of people may have some mixed opinions about me. I have matured and grown out of the way I was back then and promise I will be the very best I can if you let me back in.
Quote:Propkilling himself due to low health, 13 bans ... blablabla ... I was just a walking cripple who literally couldn't move or see. I had to propkill myself
Lovely story, but that's a valid ban.

Quote:dont call people F*ggots, wasnt RDM: This was for calling beflok a f**got
Offensive towards staff, use of discriminating words, making this ban also justified.

Quote:attempted CDM ... blablabla ... eventually I just floored it
Obvious CDM.

Quote:Extending previous ban due to numerous violations (Extended due to current ban)
I'll remove that one.

Anyways, your permanent ban was issued in July. Until then, you were breaking rules and taking bans on a regular basis, showing no signs of willingness to improve yourself.
Most of my bans we're not through my own will but we're most from mistakes that I made, they we're not in a hardcore attempt to minge, I was attempting to RP in my own way but it wasn't very good. I have grown out of that state now and matured, is there any way I can prove this at all? Like, a trial on the server so you guys can see how I have changed?

Also, I am going somewhere for now so it might be a few hours until I reply.
You'll get one more shot at it in 2013. Lowered your ban to 6 months in total length.