SeeJay's Unban Request
Your name: SeeJay

Your ban ID: 13205

Banned by: [FL] Pechvarry

Reason: Mass CDM , Mass Propkill , Propsurfing on the roofs , Throwing props off the roof , No intentions to roleplay , disconnecting to avoid a ban

Involved: About everyone on the server.

Why we should unban you: First off, I greatly apologize for my previous actions on the server about 5 months ago. I am not going to make up some sappy story about how my "brother" messed up the server without my permission. I am not going to concoct a story about how I was in a bad mood and decided to go on a rampage. I am just asking for a second chance. In the last 5 months it was like being in prison, reflecting from my wrongs but now I would like to present my apology and ask for forgiveness. If I am rejected I will not mind. I won't stay on the forum and spam the admin's accounts about my ban. I would just like to be back on the server. Thank you for your time.
I can't see why we should revoke this ban.
(12-28-2012, 02:46 PM)Killjoy Wrote: I can't see why we should revoke this ban.

Understandable.
Nothing?
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Warned.
By the way SeeJay honestly if your going to flame another member i would like if you did it in pm's not here
Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player (SeeJay , STEAM_0:0:40731951) will stand as issued.
No effort was put in making of this request , As Killjoy stated i can't see any reason why we should revoke this ban either.
I apologize for the late reply.

[FL] Pechvarry
Server Administrative Team