[Un-ban Request] The Ogre
Your name:[/b] The Ogre

Your ban ID: Was never given a indicated time for ban, main reason for making this thread.

Banned by: The banning message never said who.

Reason: I believe for returning to the scene of my death.

Involved: Black Magic, and couple of random mafia members and some random cops.

Why we should unban you: I never planned on breaking the rules. I was in the Nexus building while it was being radied and I was caught up in all the excitement so I returned to the scene of my death trying to help out the other cops and protect the building, completely forgetting about the rule and I was ejected from the game with an indicator saying I was banned. It never specified how long I was banned or who gave the ban to me. I'm just hoping to find out how long I'll be banned for and if I can be un-banned. Thank you.
Well I banned you because the Corleones were raiding the president and you were killed in the firefight. I was in the nexus watching and you spawn open the door back up and begin shooting again. You broke NLR by going back to the fight right after you died.
I know I realize this, I completely forgot about not returning as I've said above. I just wasn't sure how long the ban would last. I've already checked the ban logs.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/bans/
Ban has expired.