Unban request, IRL reason.
Your name: Skakisen ❣

Your ban ID: 22065

Banned by: Holdem

Reason: Disconnecting to avoid arrest

Involved: Some cops, I don't know who, maybe ss.

Why we should unban you: Yes, I did disconnect, but not to avoid arrest, to go to school and honestly, I don't want to wait out the prison time and get late to school for a video game.
My friend #Slisko can vouch for me that I disconnected for school, we were in a skype call together.

My special school starts at 10:00 CET and the time was like 09:52 or something so I had to turn off the computer and go brush my teeth really fast. I'm telling the details about it so you will believe me. I go to a special school because of my ADD/Autism.

Tim
You could have disconnected while being arrested. When you reconnect you are still there until the timer goes off.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
(01-18-2013, 01:22 PM)Ruxandra Wrote: You could have disconnected while being arrested. When you reconnect you are still there until the timer goes off.

I didn't know that since I've never actualy tried that Angel I disconnected while I was tazed, I knew that was a mistake but I was really stressed out and I didn't want to leave my computer on.
I've put the ban down to 1 day. Please report in OOC or Local OOC that you have to leave before doing so if you're in middle of a situation.

Moved to denied.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.