Poll: Do you think we should get a second server running CityRP on Evocity2?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes, that's great.
100.00%
32 100.00%
No, that's not needed.
0%
0 0%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Second CityRP on Evocity2
Brilliant idea. I can not wait for this! I want it now!

Btw, what is full name of EvoCity2 map? Just EvoCity2 ? I thought I have the map but I was reinstalling Gmod so it deleted :-(
(02-28-2011, 06:50 PM)Sir Raffi Wrote: Maybe - just maybe - there could be a point in the maps where if you enter it, you automatically holster all your weapons and such and then join the other server.
Thank you for ignoring
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
(03-01-2011, 01:43 PM)Maniak Wrote: Brilliant idea. I can not wait for this! I want it now!

Btw, what is full name of EvoCity2 map? Just EvoCity2 ? I thought I have the map but I was reinstalling Gmod so it deleted :-(

rp_evocity2_v2p, will create a new topic with more information about that.

Also, the bans of both servers are connected with eachother. So if you get banned you are banned on both.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Any updates on whem this will be going ahead? Looking forward to seeing what its like
will it be 64 player. evocity2 is to big for only 40 players
Great idea! I bought the Orange Box, so you can expect to see me if you do this!
It will be 40 players. This will encourage people to actually RP, rather than teaming up to contra camp. Smile

It should hopefully be up in the next few days Smile
(03-03-2011, 05:33 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: It will be 40 players. This will encourage people to actually RP, rather than teaming up to contra camp. Smile

It should hopefully be up in the next few days Smile

I had one question. Will we still have the items and money from the other server?
Yes, the two servers will share a common database, this means your inventory is the same and all bans apply the same on both servers. We are also trying to fix some bugs in the gamemode causing lag, hopefully we can get them fixed and thus get the server to run more slots without lagging out.
The following 1 user Likes Killjoy's post:
  • ixxassassinxxi
(03-03-2011, 05:46 PM)killjoy Wrote: Yes, the two servers will share a common database, this means your inventory is the same and all bans apply the same on both servers. We are also trying to fix some bugs in the gamemode causing lag, hopefully we can get them fixed and thus get the server to run more slots without lagging out.

Awesome!