Adolf Unbanrequest

Your name:Adolf

Your SteamID:Steam_0:1:16222063

Banning Admin:Flame

Ban Length:24 hours

Reason for the ban: Arrest dont kill

Why we should unban you: I was guarding nexus desk when 2 guys came in there both were acting very suspicious so i said to them leave now they wouldn't leave i said im counting to 5 if u wont go out in that time i will shoot you. And when i counted to 5 both of them still weren't out of the building. And if i remember correctly a perma law says if someone not from the goverment comes past the desk u can arrest him or shoot him if u feel like he is hostile and well i did.
You should have warranted them for arrest.

Like IRL cops don't shoot people randomly. It is a last resort. Or when there is an immanent threat to themselves or citizens (i.e the suspect has a gun out)
(02-27-2011, 07:51 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: You should have warranted them for arrest.

Like IRL cops don't shoot people randomly. It is a last resort. Or when there is an immanent threat to themselves or citizens (i.e the suspect has a gun out)

1 of the guys had a crowbar out at 1 point but i admit it i shot the other guy even if i shouldn't have :/
So guess im not getting an unban? oh well cu tomorrow then..Nervous
(02-27-2011, 07:51 PM)Sniperwolf Wrote: You should have warranted them for arrest.

But shouldn't Flame have talked to me private first before just handing out a ban before investigating? I don't find that fair..Skeptical
I told you and xAmple over OOC not to kill people but to arrest them, you both didnt listend and got banned for it.
[Image: cuAfUK9.gif]
(02-28-2011, 03:28 PM)Flame Wrote: I told you and xAmple over OOC not to kill people but to arrest them, you both didnt listend and got banned for it.

Yes you told us after i killed the last ones not before and straight after that i got banned.. but w/e see u on tonight