V33x in need of administration
(12-31-2012, 03:53 AM)GeorgeTheBoy Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 07:24 PM)Darkkel Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 07:09 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 06:21 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: I'm posting 10+ BR's per day within the course of playing 2 or 3 hours, then I nag every FL staff member until finally someone comes on for a short period of time. I hope Soulripper and the SA team choose a frequent v33x player for a place on the team, it would reduce our frustration by a massive proportion as le minges would be gone.

And who would you recommend?

Disabled, Cookie or even Salinsky (even if sometimes, he looses his patience against minges) are currently the most regular player I got in mind and fitting for such a role, personally ...

Disabled, Cookie or even Salinsky

or GeorgeTheBoy, of course.

Sorry, never seen you on the V33X. Blush
Yeah, I was asking more for names rather than qualities. We all know the qualities for a good mod/admin, but finding people with them is another matter.

And Cookie I don't understand why you were so apprehensive suggesting a trial mod, I mean the trial system is already used for administrator positions.
(12-31-2012, 10:50 AM)Adman Wrote: Yeah, I was asking more for names rather than qualities. We all know the qualities for a good mod/admin, but finding people with them is another matter.

And Cookie I don't understand why you were so apprehensive suggesting a trial mod, I mean the trial system is already used for administrator positions.

Well like i said, My pride is already pretty shitty due to mutiple suggestions ive made, then players bringing them down hard. So i didnt really need a whole new topic on why it was a horrible idea ( This has happened to me before, so i must be paranoid. ) I was doubting that was going to happen, but incase it did.
(12-31-2012, 12:24 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 10:50 AM)Adman Wrote: Yeah, I was asking more for names rather than qualities. We all know the qualities for a good mod/admin, but finding people with them is another matter.

Well like i said, My pride is already pretty shitty due to mutiple suggestions ive made, then players bringing them down hard. So i didnt really need a whole new topic on why it was a horrible idea ( This has happened to me before, so i must be paranoid. ) I was doubting that was going to happen, but incase it did.

some..., you told me to post that anyway Cookie !

On a more serious note, you should develop that "Trial mod" idea and post it in the suggestion forum. Personally I would support it if it would help the server(s).

Back to the topic :
Termin may have noticed yesterday how mingie the server becomes during night. While Equalizer arrived right during a quiet moment. Problem is really around 09:00 PM GMT to 02:00 AM GMT (Or even abit more, last time I stood 'till 03:00 GMT the became emptied itself)
Last night was so bad... And at the moment I don't even feel like making the banrequests.
(12-31-2012, 02:52 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Last night was so bad... And at the moment I don't even feel like making the banrequests.

I felt like logging in until I read your post. Oh well, gonna prepare tomorrow's desserts then.

See what you did, minges !? (Even if they won't/can't/don't read this)
(12-31-2012, 02:48 PM)Darkkel Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 12:24 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote:

some..., you told me to post that anyway Cookie !

On a more serious note, you should develop that "Trial mod" idea and post it in the suggestion forum. Personally I would support it if it would help the server(s).

Back to the topic :
Termin may have noticed yesterday how mingie the server becomes during night. While Equalizer arrived right during a quiet moment. Problem is really around 09:00 PM GMT to 02:00 AM GMT (Or even abit more, last time I stood 'till 03:00 GMT the became emptied itself)

I will soon make the suggestion, ( Unless someone Approves of it, Like SA ) But not now.

Edit: Your humor sucks Dark. Jk
I believe this topic has been brought up dozens of times, and we are aware of the situation.
Why would you keep going on and on, this shouldn't turn into some topic to discuss who is going to be the next moderator/administrator.
The following 1 user Likes Narc's post:
  • Nadrickk
(12-31-2012, 02:53 PM)Darkkel Wrote:
(12-31-2012, 02:52 PM)Salinsky Wrote: Last night was so bad... And at the moment I don't even feel like making the banrequests.

I felt like logging in until I read your post. Oh well, gonna prepare tomorrow's desserts then.

See what you did, minges !? (Even if they won't/can't/don't read this)
To clarify, that I don't feel like it, doesn't mean I won't do it Tounge Doomdude is saving V3 at the moment... Though it is being DDoSed and joining would be quite pointless at the moment.
(12-31-2012, 03:00 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I believe this topic has been brought up dozens of times, and we are aware of the situation.

^This.