V33x in need of administration
(12-30-2012, 07:09 PM)Adman Wrote: And who would you recommend?

Anyone that can use full English when typing, someone that knows the rules, someone that's active within v33x. It doesn't have to be anyone special just someone to get the damn job done. Get a regular member with these criteria, set them up for a trial period then evaluate whether they should continue or go back to being a member. I would appreciate some more opinions on this from the FL staff.
(12-30-2012, 08:32 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:

Anyone that can use full English when typing, someone that knows the rules, someone that's active within v33x. It doesn't have to be anyone special just someone to get the damn job done. Get a regular member with these criteria, set them up for a trial period then evaluate whether they should continue or go back to being a member. I would appreciate some more opinions on this from the FL staff.

Ok. Ok. Im just throwing this out there. Maybe a Trial mod? * Braces for tons of hate *
I just made this up in 5 seconds, Dont hate ;_; It works the same as mod. but an admin just watches over the Trial mod, if they like him/her, they get accepted to mod, if not, then they are rejected. It will last for 1-3 days.

Ok. I just need ONE, ONE single comment simply saying: No. Then this entire post will be forgotton, i dont need 3 more pages of hate explaining why this suggestion was horrible.
(12-30-2012, 09:21 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote:

Ok. Ok. Im just throwing this out there. Maybe a Trial mod? * Braces for tons of hate *
I just made this up in 5 seconds, Dont hate ;_; It works the same as mod. but an admin just watches over the Trial mod, if they like him/her, they get accepted to mod, if not, then they are rejected. It will last for 1-3 days.

Ok. I just need ONE, ONE single comment simply saying: No. Then this entire post will be forgotton, i dont need 3 more pages of hate explaining why this suggestion was horrible.

That's what my point was getting at, don't be dismayed by one persons doubt. Lets hear the community's opinion on this, plus the admin wouldn't watch over the trial mod like a baby, they would when online check up on them.
(12-30-2012, 09:29 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 09:21 PM)CookieMasterz Wrote:

That's what my point was getting at, don't be dismayed by one persons doubt. Lets hear the community's opinion on this, plus the admin wouldn't watch over the trial mod like a baby, they would when online check up on them.

Yeah. I ment check up :3

Its just that when someone makes a bad suggestion, People tend to completely shit on their pride.
The following 1 user Likes CookieMasterz's post:
  • Disabled Angel
Yeah that does tend to happen, my pride's pretty dirty at the minute from the suggestions thread xD

Note guys this would mainly affect v33x players not any others. If you play on another server and have problems with a trial mod, don't comment it won't affect you. We want a player that mainly plays v33x. This isn't meant to be rude, just informative.

FL staff may of course still comment as in the end it's their decision.
The following 1 user Likes Disabled Angel's post:
  • CookieMasterz
Guess we will just have to wait and see.

I look foward to whoever they pick as mod will spend most of their time on V33X!
I like the sound of a trial mod and it would be nice if a new moderator prioritized v33x and was also a frequent player.
Lead by example.
(12-31-2012, 02:40 AM)Al sevenfold Wrote: I like the sound of a trial mod and it would be nice if a new moderator prioritized v33x and was also a frequent player.

Wow. My suggestion isnt getting completly shit on. Faith in Fearless Restored!
(12-30-2012, 07:24 PM)Darkkel Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 07:09 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 06:21 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote: I'm posting 10+ BR's per day within the course of playing 2 or 3 hours, then I nag every FL staff member until finally someone comes on for a short period of time. I hope Soulripper and the SA team choose a frequent v33x player for a place on the team, it would reduce our frustration by a massive proportion as le minges would be gone.

And who would you recommend?

Disabled, Cookie or even Salinsky (even if sometimes, he looses his patience against minges) are currently the most regular player I got in mind and fitting for such a role, personally ...

Disabled, Cookie or even Salinsky

or GeorgeTheBoy, of course.
I wouldn't care who it is as long as they abided by the rules and helped out!
Lead by example.