Ban Request
Thread Title: Ban request Prop minge

Name of player: *Zero

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17699572

Time in GMT: 00:32

Server: v33x

Summary: General Propminge

Evidence: First part of the video, where he is joined by Echo.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTnOAOtNWl8
This video is about Maj shooting a paramedic. Wrong video.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
(12-27-2012, 08:38 AM)Grub Wrote: This video is about Maj shooting a paramedic. Wrong video.

Changed
Just to be clear here, that lambo is myn, me and echo tryed to lift it so it's not on his back anymore (in big failure).
And to disabled angle, if u think something is wrong don't just insta make a ban request, you caud just say we are doing something wrong...

Also on the video you see the car is on his back, we stopped when we crushed that man and because my car wasn't on his back anylonger, we didn't plan this, in the chat you can see i ran to him saying i'm sorry. (he didn't react back)

P.S: I got banned on another BR (same vid) for propsmashing, what did i do to smash it, i took a grave and tryed to flip it...if the /flip command would work this won't happend. i didn't take the grave and smashed anything...
(12-27-2012, 11:30 AM)Zero Wrote: Just to be clear here, that lambo is myn, me and echo tryed to lift it so it's not on his back anymore (in big failure).
And to disabled angle, if u think something is wrong don't just insta make a ban request, you caud just say we are doing something wrong...

Also on the video you see the car is on his back, we stopped when we crushed that man and because my car wasn't on his back anylonger, we didn't plan this, in the chat you can see i ran to him saying i'm sorry. (he didn't react back)

P.S: I got banned on another BR (same vid) for propsmashing, what did i do to smash it, i took a grave and tryed to flip it...if the /flip command would work this won't happend. i didn't take the grave and smashed anything...

No point trying to lie, you two had a lot of fun that night. General propminging for a laugh isn't rp.
(12-27-2012, 01:19 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 11:30 AM)Zero Wrote: Just to be clear here, that lambo is myn, me and echo tryed to lift it so it's not on his back anymore (in big failure).

No point trying to lie, you two had a lot of fun that night. General propminging for a laugh isn't rp.

In what way am i lieing....that's what i tryed, trying to flip it...that's..almost the only prop i spawned last night...so what your saying is that spawning a grave and trying to flip your car is propminging...?
(12-27-2012, 01:25 PM)Zero Wrote:

In what way am i lieing....that's what i tryed, trying to flip it...that's..almost the only prop i spawned last night...so what your saying is that spawning a grave and trying to flip your car is propminging...?

Spawning a grave then throwing your car around as hard as you can is trying to flip it?
(12-27-2012, 01:37 PM)Disabled Angel Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 01:25 PM)Zero Wrote:

Spawning a grave then throwing your car around as hard as you can is trying to flip it?

...As hard as i can? if wanted it as hard as i can it was already on the end of the map...i tryed to flip it, i stopped when it did flip, kinda weird that you didn't filmed what exacly happend, this is what reallly happend.

Me and echo where driving in my car i stepped out and my car was unlocked, echo said, i'm gonna drive it...then he (by accident) crashed it at the parking lot between a pole and the car was on his side when i came i tryed to pul it out and it flipped on his back and then this happend.

if u really whanto make a banrequest, don't film the bad things when i tryed to flip it but also what happend before please.
Request reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player Echo (STEAM_0:1:51174917) is already suspended.

Evidence was deemed sufficient, accused player *Zero (STEAM_0:0:17699572) was found violating rules regarding prop usage.
Suspension shall be applied for 2 days.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team