Roleplay Ideas!
Information 
These are some of the role play ideas I have thought of...

1) Bank owner
You can do loans from the bank and it takes a certain amount of money every salary,They could do the bank at the bank in Evo City.
2) Restaurant Owner
Make a restaurant and sell food, sells more finer food than the chef.
- Waiter
Serves the food on a prop dish witch is set for only the person who owners it can pick it up so no one else takes the food while it's being delivered.
3) Prison Guard
He can guard the prison and be in control of the lock down alarm, and make sure no one comes in to free the people who are in the prison.
4) Fisherman
He collects Fish and sells them for a certain price, and is also the only one who can manufacture it.
5) Paramedic (Car)
Puts a red cross on your car to show that you are a paramedic.
I'll think of more soon.
(12-23-2012, 11:32 PM)Ashcrackbumi Wrote: 5) Paramedic (Car)

No hard feelings, but I have to warn you for this fact.
Because, modifying cars without permission of an Administrator is illegal and bannable.

So, everybody who read this and thought of this, please watch out, and do not apply this kind of RolePlay at any times.

Again, no hard feelings.

Regards,
Whoopie
Kind regards,
Whoopie
[Image: mxh.gif]
Rate Me.
The following 1 user Likes whoopie's post:
  • GeorgeTheBoy
2- Most common, it's been a point earning fashion these days.
3- Bound to fail since most of the times, people just dumb minge run at tazer point while arresting someone. besides, that usually happens, it's called a jail guard and allows the president to make warrants up to 15 minutes.
4- So far, the best way of profit that does NOT involve contra.
(12-24-2012, 10:58 AM)Johnny the Hedgehog Wrote: 2- Most common, it's been a point earning fashion these days.
3- Bound to fail since most of the times, people just dumb minge run at tazer point while arresting someone. besides, that usually happens, it's called a jail guard and allows the president to make warrants up to 15 minutes.
4- So far, the best way of profit that does NOT involve contra.

What is that way just out of intrest, you se ive only got 40k I was doing selling fish to earn money so could you tell me the other way without useing contra!
There are some good idea's here, but not all of them will work, but still, good thinking!
(12-23-2012, 11:32 PM)Ashcrackbumi Wrote: 5) Paramedic (Car)
I'll think of more soon.

This job is a standard job Cheese But a better Ambulance would be
great...