Need some help regarding a brand name
Street™
(12-30-2012, 11:24 AM)Adman Wrote: Street™

Too odd for a clothes trademark. "Eh, look ! He wears beautiful Street clothes !"

Spoiler :
Narcotica is actually pretty f*cking good, base your adverts on erotic material and drugs and away you go, rich.

The following 1 user Likes Faustie's post:
  • Nadrickk
(12-30-2012, 03:14 PM)Darkkel Wrote:

Too odd for a clothes trademark. "Eh, look ! He wears beautiful Street clothes !"

And other brand names aren't? Everything sounds odd until it becomes a household name. "Hey man, nice Nike sweat shirt" I bet others thought it sounded stupid at first...
(12-30-2012, 07:31 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-30-2012, 03:14 PM)Darkkel Wrote:

And other brand names aren't? Everything sounds odd until it becomes a household name. "Hey man, nice Nike sweat shirt" I bet others thought it sounded stupid at first...

Wearing streets ... Atleast Nike would barely be confused with a regular object or place you go to.
I admit some trademarks/brands names just sound like they looked at a photo and took the name of the first thing they saw (Hint : Do that, it may work ?). But still, I wouldn't wear such clothes personally.
(12-30-2012, 05:06 PM)Faustie Wrote:

Spoiler :
Narcotica is actually pretty f*cking good, base your adverts on erotic material and drugs and away you go, rich.

yeah, whatever man..
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
(12-30-2012, 08:35 PM)Midget Wrote: yeah, whatever man..

[Image: Yeah-well-you-know-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man.jpg]
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • ZeroSupport, Ozman
Plan™

Medicated™

Fresh Clothing™

Maybe be you can gets some ideas from OFWGKTA because they made all the major brands like supreme and obey. XD
Epic Stuff.
This name will get you more customers then ever!
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Killjoy Corp.

Nah really, Narcotica seems sweet.