Post what you got for Christmas!
I got a new gaming keyboard and a gaming headset that, unfortunately, isn't compatible with my PC. Also got an Iphone.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
I got a gift certificate for an electronics store, music earbuds and I'm gonna visit my dad with his wife tomorrow. Haha.
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
[Image: early-christmas-meme_o_920330.jpg]
The following 6 users Like Jamie's post:
  • Niimo, Faustie, Karmaloop, Biowulf, GeorgeTheBoy, Flux
Spent more on gifts for people than the value of what I received, but received nice thoughtful stuff.

feelsgoodman.mi6securemp4
Didn't celebrate it with gifts this year. A nice meal is good enough.

I do otherwise find a few people a bit spoiled here to be honest. Christmas is not meant for getting multiple over expensive gifts.
Logitech G510, Logitech G600, Clothes, Vans Shows, Reeboks, A desktop my friend passed to me after he built a new one, 25$ League of legends card, 6 month Xbox live, and 1600 Microsoft points, and 100$ from my grandma. That;s from my huge family though, not just my immediate family Smile.

Twas a Christmas.
My family celebrates it with a dinner, no gifts involved.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • Biowulf, Nuka
You can't eat a keyboard, but chicken, yeah...
Thumbs Down 
1500 SEK (around 150 euros)
A budget built PC
Lady Gaga Fame
Little Inferno from Zealord <3
[Image: yk9I3Jg.png]
The following 1 user Likes Infernaw's post:
  • Karmaloop
EVGA GTX 670 2GB DDR5, Plasma TV, £150, and some clothes, DVD boxsets, a Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad and a little remote control car to annoy my dog :p I also got a snuggie, which is hilariously comfortable, and a few posters. That's it, really. I had no idea about the plasma TV, I only thought I was getting a GTX 670.