Post what you got for Christmas!
(12-28-2012, 03:15 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-28-2012, 01:18 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 02:14 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 12:49 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote:
(12-26-2012, 08:48 PM)Slowrider8 Wrote: Do you get that much every Christmas or something? Or was it a one-off.
If not, I'm guessing your family is a littttlleee rich.

I suppose, I get that much every year. It's my birthday in about 2 months so I will get a bit more money. I thought getting this much is normal?

Definitely not, it is disgusting in a way.

To put it simply, your parents spoil you. Have fun.

What, and that's HIS fault? I don't see the problem with his parents giving him nice things..

Did I ever say it was his fault? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have that sort of money spent on me. However I find it hilarious how one can be so deluded as to think having nearly 3 and a half grand spent on you for one Christmas is 'normal'?

Not to be rude or anything but that is none of your business..
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
The following 1 user Likes Anakonda's post:
  • Astrid
(12-28-2012, 03:37 PM)Anakonda Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 02:14 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 12:49 PM)DJ_slapaho Wrote: I suppose, I get that much every year. It's my birthday in about 2 months so I will get a bit more money. I thought getting this much is normal?

Definitely not, it is disgusting in a way.

What, and that's HIS fault? I don't see the problem with his parents giving him nice things..

Did I ever say it was his fault? Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have that sort of money spent on me. However I find it hilarious how one can be so deluded as to think having nearly 3 and a half grand spent on you for one Christmas is 'normal'?

He asked 'is this normal?'

I answered.

It is his decision to post how much money he received, I have the right to comment on it.
(12-27-2012, 02:14 PM)Adman Wrote: I have the right to comment on it.
(12-28-2012, 03:49 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-27-2012, 02:14 PM)Adman Wrote: Definitely not, it is disgusting in a way.

I answered.

It is his decision to post how much money he received, I have the right to comment on it.

"I find it hilarious how one can be so deluded as to think having nearly 3 and a half grand spent on you for one Christmas is 'normal'?"

It might be for alot of people, just not for you and probably alot of people, but you can't say he's deluded for asking is it normal..
(12-28-2012, 03:56 PM)Astrid Wrote:
(12-28-2012, 03:49 PM)Adman Wrote:
(12-28-2012, 01:18 PM)Astrid Wrote: What, and that's HIS fault? I don't see the problem with his parents giving him nice things..

I answered.

"I find it hilarious how one can be so deluded as to think having nearly 3 and a half grand spent on you for one Christmas is 'normal'?"

It might be for alot of people, just not for you and probably alot of people, but you can't say he's deluded for asking is it normal..

Come off it.

How can you ever argue the point that receiving what some people earn in a year for Christmas is normal.

Also, because a minority when looking at the world's population receive this sort of amount you cannot say that is normal. Hell, what I would receive would be more then most people; so even that couldn't be called normal.

Whatever way you want to 'cosy' this up, the amount he receives is in no way normal. I said disgusting because of the fact that not only is the global economy in a shit hole right now, but millions die because they can't afford basic necessities and this guy gets all of that and more in a day. Sorry if my somewhat moral inclinations popped in and made me just somewhat irritated.

To top it of, he claimed he thought getting this amount was 'normal' which then makes me envisage the stereotypical aristocratic people of old who wouldn't bother even trying to think of people who were worse off then them.

Discussion over, he is spoiled. Many would question the ethical implications of such frivolous expenditures of wealth but to him everything is fine and dandy, fair enough; just don't try and sugar coat it.

Anyhow, enough digressions, back on-topic.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Biowulf
(12-25-2012, 09:25 PM)Astrid Wrote: EVGA GTX 670 2GB DDR5, Plasma TV, £150, and some clothes, DVD boxsets, a Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad and a little remote control car to annoy my dog :p I also got a snuggie, which is hilariously comfortable, and a few posters. That's it, really. I had no idea about the plasma TV, I only thought I was getting a GTX 670.

Its a shame that your CPU is going to bottleneck that GTX 670 :3

Anyhow, what I got:
Logitech F450 Wireless headset
Logitech C510 webcam for cybersex with Jamie and Zealord
Google Nexus 7
A Razer (guess the ma was telling me I need to shave)
Deoderent
$200 from the Dad
$40 from the Grandma
Bunch of gift cards to Starbucks, Walmart and a prepaid visa
A day of flying
And a nice day with that Infernaw chic
Well I got huge Christmas dinner which was fair enough for me, Nothing like good time with family in a long time Smile
The following 2 users Like Mahti's post:
  • Adman, Biowulf
(12-28-2012, 05:06 PM)wweee2345 Wrote:
(12-25-2012, 09:25 PM)Astrid Wrote: EVGA GTX 670 2GB DDR5, Plasma TV, £150, and some clothes, DVD boxsets, a Razer Nostromo Gaming Keypad and a little remote control car to annoy my dog :p I also got a snuggie, which is hilariously comfortable, and a few posters. That's it, really. I had no idea about the plasma TV, I only thought I was getting a GTX 670.

Its a shame that your CPU is going to bottleneck that GTX 670 :3

Anyhow, what I got:
Logitech F450 Wireless headset
Logitech C510 webcam for cybersex with Jamie and Zealord
Google Nexus 7
A Razer (guess the ma was telling me I need to shave)
Deoderent
$200 from the Dad
$40 from the Grandma
Bunch of gift cards to Starbucks, Walmart and a prepaid visa
A day of flying
And a nice day with that Infernaw chic

Nope, no bottleneck, I get ultra 80+ FPS In every game, even Metro 2033. BF3, Huge map, ultra, 80-90fps, never drops below 65.
(12-28-2012, 05:11 PM)Mahti Wrote: Well I got huge Christmas dinner which was fair enough for me, Nothing like good time with family in a long time Smile

Gotta love the Christmas dinner, its my favourite part. Tounge
I got a red rider BB gun Cheese
[Image: giphy.gif]