Randomly getting sick on christmas,
Am I the only one getting randomly sick near christmas? Like.... every year between the 15th-30th I get uber sick lmao. God must want to stop me >.< This year I got a sorethroat + Bad cough + HOLES IN MAH SOCKS ( Blame my kitten, ). Atleast I can lay down watch christmas movies and have my fat cat ( 2 cats ) Sir. Cuddlesworth the third lay on my belly making me warm :3
[Image: 9lQ10sX.png]
updated 1/24/2020
The following 1 user Likes Rozzok's post:
  • User 7141
I do too it probably is because of how stressful the holidays can be. :S
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
Every single ****ing time I get sick on my homecoming
This is damn annoying T_T
Now a ear infection, ;-; why cant I open presents in peace? wai
updated 1/24/2020
Here you go, I got a nice little combo:

Throat inflamation - Any food feels like razors dipped in acid and bad things.
Headache - Day 4 now
Runny nose - Because it goes well with other sicknesses
Neck pain - Yeah... walking around for multiple hours in DECEMBER wasn't a great idea
Disorientation - Niiiiiice one, feel like I'm on a lot of drugs
I've had bronchitis for the last week, before this my throat was completely swollen to the point my normal American accent turned into an very cracky cockney accent.
While this is all going down my knees are slowly readjusting for the cold weather so generally it's not uncommon for me to slip out of the bed and have both my knees lock up, and make it so I can't walk.
And with all of this at the start of the month I had an massive sinus infection which made it impossible for me to hear much from my left ear.

Good month thus far Tounge
Judging by this thread, we are all of feeble health...
Naaaa, i dont think its just you, as i am oftenly ill on christmas, but i still try my hardest to get out of bed and that.

I think that the main reason why people are ill near christmas, is because they stay up for a long time at night, or they get cold, meaning that it is much easier to get ill, as i often do this and i am ill near christmas.

Either way, i hope that your alright, and i hope that you still have a good christmas, even if you are ill, still try and enjoy it Wink
(12-24-2012, 08:18 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote: Now a ear infection, ;-; why cant I open presents in peace? wai

How come whenever you post something on the forums I always hear about it in steam chat first?
Also stop fapping to you anime god dammit. Jk.
(12-26-2012, 04:52 AM)LoneWolf Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 08:18 PM)Rozzokjames Wrote: Now a ear infection, ;-; why cant I open presents in peace? wai

How come whenever you post something on the forums I always hear about it in steam chat first?
Also stop fapping to you anime god dammit. Jk.

One does not simply stop fapping at anime
updated 1/24/2020