DayZ, tips for beginners?
Stick to the treeline and try to hit up the airfields, don't go near players and try to think through certain scenarios when doing something. Lemme know if you want to play.
Don't listen to these fairies, Day-Z is a shite mod with the worst codable zombies and filled with hackers, you're not gona get far getting shot in the head with an AS50
The following 1 user Likes Colonel Burger's post:
  • Biowulf
(12-25-2012, 07:09 AM)Colonel Burger Wrote: Don't listen to these fairies, Day-Z is a shite mod with the worst codable zombies and filled with hackers, you're not gona get far getting shot in the head with an AS50

You're just being biased, the standalone is fixing all the bugs
and hacks in the game.
You really think there won't be coming new hacks?
You seem very naive
Trust everyone you see
The following 3 users Like PrivateToast's post:
  • Biowulf, Fleet Admiral Zapington, Adman
Here's some tips:

1) Trust NOBODY
2) Avoid the big cities when your just starting
3) Get a friend.
4) Find an interactive map online to guide you to good loot.
With all due respect,

Trevor Jackson

[Image: ActualSig.jpg]
(12-25-2012, 11:17 AM)PrivateToast Wrote: Trust everyone you see

If someone says they're friendly, they are 100% telling the truth.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Prosto
If someone in a Big Black Bus asks you to come in, you get off Day-Z and play Wasteland. That's how you win the game
If you see a player, aim your weapon at him. He will think you're friendly and he wont shoot at you.
I know that this is not about the game that you are playing, but i have also bought alot of different games, due to the steam sales, because they are so cheap, anyone can afford them, even if they are not working! Im planning on getting the game soon aswell, so i hope its going to be good!