Ban Request on Felix
Name of player: Felix (Who you want to be banned?)

SteamID: I don't know, I can't find it but I think that it is Felix (What is the SteamID of the person?)

Time in GMT: About 10 minutes before I posted this. (When did it happen?)

Server: v2d (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?)

Summary: Basically, when trying to show off a blackjack table, Felix runs up and starts hitting about 5 of us with a blue barrel. This is when my video starts. Anyway, he then ran away, proppushing my truck a bit, so we chased him, calling admins and trying to get his name.

He got to the slums where his friend Anti-Killer started to tell us to go away and pulled an AK on us, as well as Felix pulling a MAC 10. Anyway, we say we are calling the admin, so they keep complaining and eventually an admin gets here. After a bunch of them whining and us 5 telling the admin what happened, he said (It was GhostRider) that we didn't have evidence of him breaking the rules. Anyway, I said I have video evidence, so here is the BR. The video will be up ASAP, it is just taking forever to upload what should be a 5 minutes upload.
(What happened?)

Evidence: I will post the evidence ASAP, but it is currently taking ages to upload.(Try to get as much evidence you can get)
I am currently unable to upload evidence for the next probably two days, when I get back from the country I will be able to upload evidence, until then, I guess this BR is defunct.
Hopefully we get the evidence today. Just a reminder.
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
No evidence.