Algernon Moncrieff unban
Your name: Algernon Moncrieff

Your ban ID: 19990

Banned by: FL Adman

Reason: Mass RDM, patrolling as SS, randomly raiding empty buildings.

Involved: Me, Potato and Void

Why we should unban you: I don't recall eever RDM'ing..I don't recall randomly raiding anything. In fact, i didn't raid anything at all. Closest thing I've done to raiding is investing a scene with gunfire or suspicious activity, but not raiding. Because to my understanding raiding is where you attack that place. And as for RDM? You really gotta love RDM. It could go in so many ways it makes your head spin. It could be real RDM, or a group of friends being wiped out and referring it to be RDM and having the upper hand due to their numbers..you know, majority rules and all that. I just want to know where my ban request is, where the proof is, where everything is!

I do admit to patrolling as an SS though. I don't think i deserve a 6 day ban for that though xD

I'm assuming Potato has something to do with this...So heres a quick rundown on what the hellz happend ight? KK. I'm SS, notice a hostage situation. when theres a hostage situation what happens? SWAT tries to negotiate..if that fails, they move in, right? RIGHT? <-Good. So when they move in..obviously the bad people will have guns and will shoot or threaten dem trained SWAT troopers. SWAT wipes them out. In this situation I AM THE SWAT. And i failed the negotiate because those bad people opened fire on me! So i start to lock pick the door..yada dada do, i get in. kill them all, but sucks! The hostage died. So i frown and walk out, BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!IAIRJE$%. As i walk out the bad people (potato and friends) Break NLR!!!!! WHOAH. Start calling me retard.."fucking bad rp'' all these rule breaking cute words. Anyway, i laugh @ them for breaking nlr and all that.

One of them ends up following me for a good 10 minutes!

Thats scene one, scene two is when the guy following me(Now accompanied by his buddies, Potato and others) Follow me into the apartment buildings. As i get trapped in a room one of them yells out in the mic "GET HIM GET HIM" And they all pull out weapons. What is a police officer of the law going to do at this point? I don't think he should pull out his weapon and defend himself..the government will sue him for RDMing! JK He defends hims self. Did i mention they threw a cock tail at me, and all died..then broke nlr again and killed me?

Now I admit...at the time i was banned i had 26 kills!! holy good ness thats a lot. But yeah...This SS was doing heck of some killing wasn't he? What can one do with all these people attacking him and breaking NLR, trying to keep the peace...

my minds kind of blank now..i forgot what else happened

i just remembered. SPAWN might of said I rdm'd..because he started shooting the president in his chair and i killed him before he could kil lthe president cuz he can't aim

UPDATE...I'm sorry either I'm blind or there is no ban request on me...There was no admin present during anything that went on. Why was I banned?
I was watching you for a long time, all you did was run around as SS. So there we have FailRP and you patrolling.

Now, you are over by the Corleone spawn and are sitting behind the shack for some reason. After a security guard and gundealer leave you walk over and lockpick the shack which one of them owned for no reason. That is raiding (As you are breaking and entering an owned property) without a warrant and without any valid reason.

All of this 'minging', along with a scenario I saw earlier on when you were shooting into the air, makes me very suspicious when I see the logs and witness several stages of large killing sprees (4/5 kills within 30 seconds) and kills of the same people despite barely minutes being between deaths.

This all adds up when I joined the server for the express purpose of investigating a 'Mass RDmer' I had been alerted by through steam.

FYI, if you were banned for a ban request it would say so in the reason.

So, you won't be unbanned but I would like to hear other people's stories on this subject so we can objectively investigate the 'Mass RDM'.
Now, you are over by the Corleone spawn and are sitting behind the shack for some reason. After a security guard and gundealer leave you walk over and lockpick the shack which one of them owned for no reason. That is raiding (As you are breaking and entering an owned property) without a warrant and without any valid reason.

I completely admit. But if i do recall, the doors weren't owned by anybody, so pretty much I lockpicked an unowned door with nothing inside.

Now, to the "Mass RDM" I already explained why i had to kill 4-5 people at once. And why it was the same people. One group of players kept re-doing a false hostage hold and i thought to myself "This should be a fun shoot etc etc" so i played along with it.

As for potato and his friends(I'm 100% sure it was him that alerted you). Him and his friends would follow me for a good time, then threaten me. I'm not going to re-write what i said above.

"FYI, if you were banned for a ban request it would say so in the reason."

^---It said in the reason the check the website, that usually means i was banned off a ban request am i right?

Pretty much, all you have against me is " makes me very suspicious when I see the logs and witness several stages of large killing sprees (4/5 kills within 30 seconds) and kills of the same people despite barely minutes being between deaths." And a group of friends agreeing with eachother(angry friends, because i ruined their "RP" by being an amazing shot) saying that I rdm'd, like i say every time I'm on the server, i think its the best quote in Gmod RP History..here it is

"I envy those with numbers due to the fact that admins will always take their word over the few" Look at me getting creative! ha
ha
Why don't you ban those people that were breaking NLR non stop?
[08:11:12] Algernon Moncrieff (STEAM_0:0:21352503) Killed: kiduno (STEAM_0:0:10337321) using weapon_mad_ump
[08:11:27] Algernon Moncrieff (STEAM_0:0:21352503) Killed: The Random Doctor (STEAM_0:0:24780030) using weapon_mad_ump
[08:11:36] Algernon Moncrieff (STEAM_0:0:21352503) Killed: The Honored (STEAM_0:1:21481223) using weapon_mad_ump
[08:11:54] Algernon Moncrieff (STEAM_0:0:21352503) Killed: |29th|Rct.Z I V (STEAM_0:0:43749928) using weapon_mad_ump

These sort of patterns are reminiscent of mass rdm'ing sprees and the fact you killed them regularly throughout your time on is suspicious.

I shall give you the benefit of the doubt and shorten you ban to simply your 'minging' as an SS.

Bare in mind, you had a ridiculously high number of kills which shows me you were killing when perhaps you didn't need to. If you have evidence of people breaking NLR then post a ban request.

Appeal approved, sort of.