Unban shaker
Your name: (Shaker)

Your ban ID: (20345)

Banned by: (Ghostrider)

Reason: (avoid arrest)

Involved: (-)

Why we should unban you: (What i dont understand is that when i left the server i wasnt near a cop maybe it was party shaker i dont now but i was at rebel spawn when i left the server before.)
Ghostrider is a mod, witch means you only got banned for a day. I think you can wait.
[Image: giphy.gif]
(12-28-2012, 05:50 PM)Greekin Wrote: Ghostrider is a mod, witch means you only got banned for a day. I think you can wait.

Im at LAN party and maybe we want to play on the server
The President was trying to warrant you for an arrest. When he said in OOC that he cannot warrant you, you disconnected.

Don't you remember that?
(12-28-2012, 06:42 PM)GhostRider Wrote: The President was trying to warrant you for an arrest. When he said in OOC that he cannot warrant you, you disconnected.

Don't you remember that?

That time a ss was trying but then he released me and said i was free to go then i died because of hunger and then i spawned and left the server Ghostrider.
Alright, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I will contact an administrator and your ban will be removed from your record.
(12-28-2012, 07:52 PM)GhostRider Wrote: Alright, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt.

I will contact an administrator and your ban will be removed from your record.

Thank you
Moved to Approved on behalf of GhostRider.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.