To Admins, and too Roleplayers.
Hello guys. I managed to write in here anyways.
Now - for almost 2 days. I tried to retrieve my account back..
But this "hacker" really fucked my account up. I tried to retrieve it back, with my email as the first thing. It didnt work, the 2nd time, i tried with my "secret question" But it may have been changed, since its not correct, whenever i enter my "secret answer.

- This will mean. THIS ACCOUNT (pantixleet) on forums, will be shutted down. My donation, my play time (hours) on the server my items etc is lost.
Yes. Since i love to RP with you guys, i will return.. But i wont be as "good" as i were. - I need to retrieve my weapons again. So i will donate alot.

(To Admins):
If you see "Hassay" join the server (Hackers steam name) I request that you ban this guy. Since he hacked my account, and got my donation for another 70 days. I hope mine request will be approved. And that the guy will get a permban. I know "donation status" is not refundable. So i will spend some of my money to regain all of this back. Ill be back after New year (When the money hits my bank-account) I think i will spend 20$ or even more.. To get my ingame money back etc. Untill then, i wish y'all a Merry Christmas, and a happy New year Smile.

EDIT:
To Zealord, and SkitZCorp i already miss ya..
Zealord: When im back, ill give you some extra hobo money. <3
SkitZCorp: When 2 Shots are heard, im here, so stay alert'
We'll buy the entire Evocity one more time!!! I Miss ya guys already. Tounge

EDIT EDIT:
My new account, which im buying GM on soon is "pantix_leet"
- Last message from this account.. I'll be back!
Sincerly Pantix.
If you come with legit evidence to me, I can ban the hacked account and transfer all the account data to your new account.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
Did he hack your steam?
If so, you should try contacting steam support. I once got hacked (Due to me beeing stupid) And I got my account back using steam support, wasn't that bad either.
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
It took me a damn week, but contacting Steam support is easiest and fastest way to get back your account
The following 1 user Likes Dr Tomorrow's post:
  • Haarek
(12-24-2012, 10:19 AM)SoulRipper Wrote: If you come with legit evidence to me, I can ban the hacked account and transfer all the account data to your new account.

What evidence you want? Smile
I also* contacted steam, got my account back the next day

* damn iphone autocorrect
hackers are shit, i got hacked once. He deleted all of my games, all friends everything. Only way i could get it back was rebuying them..
[Image: 28guk44.png]

Thanks to Duck for the epic sig..
also thanks for the "a great friend since 2009" really appreciate it!

How about some Reputation?
(12-24-2012, 10:21 AM)Midget Wrote: Did he hack your steam?
If so, you should try contacting steam support. I once got hacked (Due to me beeing stupid) And I got my account back using steam support, wasn't that bad either.

Yes i know that. I already contacted them 2 days ago.
- They want my "MasterCard" code. But the account, was a gift from my brothers friend. Which i talked alot with at that time, he got a new card, its almost 2 years ago. I cant send the right informations too them. I tried to tell them my "Secret Answer" but it was "Invalid" and couldnt be used.

Such stupid steam idiots.
- He didnt delete all of my friends. He has 1-2 of my Old "CSS's " friends on it.
They told him too give me back my account. He replied with "This is mine now"
.. Theres no chance, i think i downloaded a keylogger i got sent.
I am mad.. But theres nothing i can do, since steam support aint really helping Smile
You can't delete steam games, only uninstall them
(12-24-2012, 10:36 AM)Anakonda Wrote: hackers are shit, i got hacked once. He deleted all of my games, all friends everything. Only way i could get it back was rebuying them..

Indeed... F*** these Anonymous wannabees-
Hacking my account, i think i got like 15 games on that account. I hate that dude.