Preditor's Ban Request
Name of player: (Who you want to be banned?) PREDITOR OF WAR

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?)STEAM_0:1:49758344

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) Wasn't paying attention.

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? rp_EvoCity v2d or v33x?) v2d

Summary: (What happened?) I was raiding the president, and when I was getting away I got stuck on the 2nd floor of nexus, so while I was there I decided to open all the cells, but then I saw SS coming down to the floor, so I requested that if any of them came down I would kill the prisoner, Preditor came down anyways, not caring at all and opened fire, hitting me and the prisoner.

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence you can get)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAEOpPD3xLU
Since the SkitZCorp was banned. I think that the president went Dictator, not giving a shit about Prisoners. - Hostages, unless himself. He sent the SS down to kill you. Not giving a shit too the Prisoners, or the Rebel you hold as hostage.
Preditor was surely ordered too execute the raiding one (which was you) I think thats why he fired when he saw you with a weapon.
Smile
But he has to follow, in real life a cop would have listened for the sake of another person's life.
No, just no.

You cannot keep relying on this twisted form of FearRP to satisfy your aggressive gains. If the President was a Dictator and had you as a number one target in the Nexus I am sure he would be willing to risk the life of a rebel to do so. You also sent you request after he had got off on the jail floor and were barely looking at the 'hostage' upon his opening fire.

I suggest you re-evaluate why you're here, seems it is always to fight.

Request denied.