What is your New Year's Resolution?
Try to find some way to sleep during proper hours and not be awake all night (like now as it's 4:30am).
Gotta change my attitide, staying away from ciggerates and alcohol as much as i can, and stop commiting crimes :p
(12-28-2012, 09:43 PM)Ne0ster Wrote: Gotta change my attitide, staying away from ciggerates and alcohol as much as i can, and stop commiting crimes :p

[Image: 800359670_1550163.gif]
The following 2 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Flux, Theomenz
I think I have found a suitable resolution.

Work harder at school, make more effort on homework, get good grades, revise more.

Sounds like I will have a lot of work next year Smile
Regards,
aviator
For my part, be more responsible.
[Image: JmCzDqB.png]
Hah. You all sleeping at 5 Am. I sleep at 9 Pm and then wake up at around 6 Am, then play fearless all day. ;_;

My New Years Resoultion? Stop drinking Caprisun juice and start drinking more water ( Im not lying, My piss is yellow. )
Me and my brother is starting training program.

Hopefully I'll get a better looking body, I will also cut down on the Candy, Soda, Chips and so on. Which means, I won't be eating/drinking any of it, at all.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
(12-31-2012, 01:55 AM)Equalizer Wrote: Me and my brother is starting training program.

Hopefully I'll get a better looking body, I will also cut down on the Candy, Soda, Chips and so on. Which means, I won't be eating/drinking any of it, at all.

Great idea

pumperjohn
More CityRP
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

The Golden Age of Faustie will begin. I've already spent the majority of the last 20 hours in a meditative state, hanging from the ceiling like a bat in total darkness listening to the sound of precisely 31 pendulum clocks in perfect synchronisation. I am ready.
The following 2 users Like Faustie's post:
  • Rowan13, Disabled Angel