Banning Admin: Sniperwolf

Ban Length: 2 Months 2 Weeks i belive

Reason for the ban: Multiple offenses, doom fort as doctor, failRp

Why we should unban you:

Well il link the ban request Fcuk's Ban Request

Ok where shall i start

Ok, so First part and i quote
Quote:Fcuk had door spawned in nexus for no reason
This was not for no reason, this was because i was president and left the position, i put them there so that it would act as a lockdown when/if i had to put one there, so the person at the desk would pres a button and they would close. I left the president position and deleted my stuff befor i went, apart from the doors as they were downstairs, adn i was up and had forgot about them.

Code:
and then he was shooting people in his so called "base" holding AK 47 while he was medic
This was becuase i was an unemployed and had the base, i realised i needed supplies, looked for a doctor and there wasnt one on, so i took the position and went doctor, i went up to my base, and supplied me, and my team with doctor items, a few seconds later i had a warrant on my head for a search, which was for an arrest on another guy, (it was my building thats why i got a search warrant) so i pulled out a gun, (everyone had a gun) and held my ground within my base.

Code:
Then he and many others build big base inside and painted it so that they can see us from inside and we can't
If you havn't notices Arletiss, Almoust EVERYONE does this.

Code:
So they shot half of cp's trying to get in for criminalism. Then Fcuk or 1 of them killed me while I was typing
I didnt kill you, someone else did.

Code:
Probably because they saw "Typing..." over my char through wall so they shot me dead
Once again, i didnt kill you as i saw you not moving atall, and i didnt kill you!

Code:
They shot everyone who entered at flea market
We didnt shoot everone, we shot the people who were shooting at us! thats fair! noone else! only people who shot at us!

And at the end of that "Clip" you got killed from behind and not by me...

So this is my unban Request..

FCUK

You had 13 kills in 34 minutes playtime. Your account of events does not add up.

You do NOT swap jobs to convieniently supply yourself midway through a battle.

You built a doomfort with button-operated windows (Which I saw myself) and were pressing the buttons to insta-fade the windows to shoot people.

Your RP was terrible, and thus you got a ban.

You've been banned many times before, so this is why its longer this time.

But I'll leave it open for another admins decision - that's just my reasons why you got banned.
Code:
You had 13 kills in 34 minutes playtime. Your account of events does not add up.
Me, Carmine, Stewie and a few others had raided befor, so it does count up, And ask stewie, i kept getting disconect thats why i had such a short playtime

Code:
You do NOT swap jobs to convieniently supply yourself midway through a battle.
It was not in the middle of a battle!

Code:
You built a doomfort with button-operated windows (Which I saw myself) and were pressing the buttons to insta-fade the windows to shoot people.
You can unban me and i shall how you that it was not buttons, the buttons opend the doors! And not the windows!

Code:
Your RP was terrible, and thus you got a ban.
My rp was not terrible! is all i did was go doctor and sit in my base, talking to my guys! then we get raided for the reason that one of the epople in my base had a warrant, so we helped him, as he did nothing wrong

Code:
You've been banned many times before, so this is why its longer this time.
Thats Fair, but i should not have been banned for this

Code:
But I'll leave it open for another admins decision - that's just my reasons why you got banned.
Thats your decision, thats fair enough
Yeah sat in your base as medic with Ak-47 and then saying " All i did was defending my base ". Shooting people. And still you said you went medic just because you needed supplies.
I needed supplies and so did my team! and i didnt sit there with an AK-47, it was a galil, and i didnt sit there, i pulled it out at the last second when were getting raided.
1) President or not, double doors aren't allowed.
2) 13 kills in 34 minutes isn't possible with decent RP (unless its zombie apocalypse perhaps)
3) Battle or not, the rules clearly state that changing jobs to supply yourself or your mates real quick isn't allowed. If you change to a supplying character, you are to open up shop and maintain a business.
3) "Almoust EVERYONE does this." - not an excuse
4) "We didnt shoot everone" - you shot paramedics and civilians walking by, even when all the cops had died and the "battle" itself was over - I was spectating at the time and I know what I saw.

I say no unban. Time for you to learn from your mistakes.