Un-Ban request for [FL:RP] George
[php]
Your name: [FL:RP] George

Your ban ID: 19821

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: Promoting aggressive RP, calling police saying hes hostage, and not

Involved: The whole of the "Resistance" at the MTL.
Why we should unban you: I was at the MTL with the Resistance and I was my job was a security gaurd. I was faking to be a part of the resistance so I could get them arrested to prevent them from raiding the president, I was a double agent basically. I made a false request to tyhe government stating that I was a hostage s they would come to the MTL and take down all of the Resistance to arrest them so they couldn't raid the president or anyone. I think I was banned because [FL] Temar misunderstood why I called in pretending to be hostage seeing as he wasn;t in on my plan. You can ask Jacob1029 to back me up on this as I was in a call with him at the time.

Thank you very much for taking your time to read this, it is thoroughly appreciated as I would like to be Un-Banned as soon as possible so I can get back to enjoying RP on this wonderful server.

Goodbye.
[php/]
Obviously witnesses aren't solid evidence, but I was with George at the time and was helping him with his plan (I was a Corleone, and we had no problems with the president so I didn't want to see him be assassinated).
not what you said to me after i banned
/pm Temar Temar, He was the hostage...

/pm Temar It was where the resistance was based, he wanted to the cops to free him and stop them is what he said.

and if he just wanted to inform to the cops, then he should of just informed to the cops not pretended like he was hostage
weather his intention was aggressive or just roleplay isnt clear, but from what i saw and and learned this was another case of getting the cops to raid own base for the fun of killing them
Yes, he was the hostage ie when the cops walked in he was going to get on the floor crying for help, we was actually basing at the radio station with our members (Corleones), we didn't want to kill any cops, like I say we just wanted the resistance quelled.

But yeah, you're right, he just of just called the police and let them deal with it rather than creating a hostage situation that didn't exist.
since its christmas ill reduce ban till now