Unbanrequest RiZz unfair and glithing
Your name: RiZz

Your ban ID: STEAM_0:1:33471428

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Propushing a vehicle leading to massive propkill, trying totaze me when brought and completely ignoring me

Involved: Some other players me and the admin

Why we should unban you: #1 The car glitched when i tried to move it to make the road clear for me to drive on. It wasnt my fault! And i thought the admin wasnt an admin i thought it was a hacker of some kind (trust me ive seen hackers physgun people) So i ofcourse tried to kill him or arrest him just to get lose! And my headset was off cause the batteries ran out like half an hour earlier! I could not hear him speak and didnt pay attetion to the chat so i think i should get another chance Cheese PLEASE!!

And all my friends plays on it! and DarkRP is soo lame and boring
You shouldn't of been prop pushing it in the first place

And thinking it wasn't an admin?
Not only did the person have admin powers they had [FL] in name which means admin if you knew
And this is after you was prop pushing which killed people so you shouldn't of even been surprised by an admin talking to you
i didn´t read the name of the admin Sad

Please i didn´t mean to i think permanent ban is to much!

It might be easy for you that are admins to say that i will do this stuff again cause thats what it feels like but i wont permanent ban does not help in any way!
Indeed, a perm is too much. Lowered to 1 year.