Regarding my inactivity
I came back several months ago, expecting change. There it was, but not strong enough. I realize that the team tries to improve administration on the less populated servers - but does it happen? I think it's not the huge amount of FailRPers that ruin the immersion for me, it's rather the fact that most people think it's "just Semi-Serious", so they don't need to roleplay properly.

I enjoy Serious roleplay far more than this, but I didn't want to actually leave sooner because I've become attached to the community until now. Some may already know that I've been planning to start up a community myself with a SeriousRP gamemode. I do this in no way to draw away people from Fearless nor will I advertise anything in these forums about it. I just want to make my own ideas reality.

I apologize if I disappoint any of those who are as serious about roleplaying as I am, since we are one in this.

Farewell.
Farewell, ZeroSupport.

Sad to see you leaving...
[Image: Fearless.png]
PM | Email | Steam                    
It is sad to see you depart Zero, you were one of the great roleplayers here.

Farewell my friend.
It's a sad moment for us all.

Goodbye, Zero, we'll definitely keep in touch on Steam!
Seems like more people care about this than I had originally expected. See, that's why I am sort of attached to this community, some people are full of surprises. I might still be around the forums and with you guys on Steam, so no worries.
Zero you son of a *****, how dare you leave me behind. Now I am the last remaining member of our once proud group. The last Saint.

*cracks down crying*
Goodbye Zero, it's sad to see you leave. Good luck with your server.
Cya bud. RP's will surely be different with your absence.

*Goes to a corner*
*Huddles*
*Sniffles*
(12-23-2012, 05:24 PM)Jarz Wrote: Cya bud. RP's will surely be different with your absence.

*Goes to a corner*
*Huddles*
*Sniffles*

I don't even know you Skeptical
The problem is, the 2d and 33x are the most popular, but they are also the ones with less admins. All the admins go to the v2p server because that's where all the mature, serious roleplayers go, and honestly I've only been on the other 2 servers once each and been on for 15 seconds and left due to all the minging.