Melons Unban Request
Rainbow 
Your name: Melons

Your ban ID: 11887

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: RDM/12th Ban

Involved: Me, Ruxandra

Why we should unban you:
A while ago, I was permanantly banned from all FearlessRP server for multiple reasons, but mainly, for what has mass disrespect for the community administrators and other players. After what, 5-6 months I have been banned, I have been a part of many different communitys, with what I have to say, were outright terrible admins and rude, disrespectful players, after thinking that this is the reason I was banned, I was discusted in myself for acting this way.
I have made plenty of suggestions to other servers, but only reasling these were all parts of the FearlessRP servers. I love this server, and after seeing others act the way I did, made me think seriously about my actions, so here I am, with this unban request.
I am very sorry for my actions. My behavior was extremely childish, rude, disruptive and disrespectful to the admins and other players. I asure you can expect better and more appropriate behavior from me in the future. I have learned from this experience and understand that a certain level of refrain and maturity is expected of me on the server.

If you choose not to unban me, I understand, but I wanted to apologize for my actions.
Thank you.
-Melons
No. Your last unban request was made sole to mock us, you can very well see from your bans that we gave you many chances, in which every single one you blew off.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.
Closing.