First Person Glitch
Bug 
This glitch is where you lose items visability, commonly when equiping weaponary. Your weapon goes invisable, apart from it's crossheir, your hands go invisable, your camera, your toolgun and your physgun.

I don't know if this is a problem for others, but I've heard friends complaining about it too. I don't know if it's the weapon I'm using, the Galil, or if it's the same for every weapon. But it seems the glitch occurs quicker everytime it happens, it used to happen in about half an hour, now it happens in a minute or less after equiping the weapon.

Somebody said it was to do with spending too long in third person, this was proven wrong because I'm hardly ever in third person, if at all, and I still get it. They also said it only happens on rp_evocity_v2p, however, it has happened on every server (on Fearless) at least once.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
I get that glitch sometimes too. I never get it often though.
I have experienced this glitch with the Galil specifically in the red warehouse at the MTL on v2d.
(12-22-2012, 11:52 AM)Adman Wrote: I have experienced this glitch with the Galil specifically in the red warehouse at the MTL on v2d.
Had same on UM v2d and MTL on v2p

How to fix:
Lower or raise you texture setting
Note:
It will take like 10 to 30 seconds or even more
[Image: image.png]
Doctor KuLa
Always Drunk