My dead wife!
Hello everyone, today i had a good time role-playing. First of all i am going to give you the story of what happened when i was role-playing. . .

There was this girl, she looked nice so i desided to follow her. She was calling me a "Werido" and stuff like that, and then i kept following her, eventually then walking away. She later then walked up to me, and i said i have to go and visit my Wifes grave. She didnt realise (This is in Role-play) that my wife was dead, and i asked her if she would like to come with me.

So we went to the grave, and we both stood there and talked about stuff, and then we made a scene where we wispered what we thought about eachother, like saying "I love her but i cant tell her, my wife might hear", and stuff like that.

If you do not get what im talking about, im basically blabbering on about how i did a Love RP situation, and i think that it turned out quite well. Sorry if im not making much sense, but heres some pictures! (they probably wont help any better!)

[Image: 2012-12-26_00003.jpg]

[Image: 2012-12-26_00002.jpg]

[Image: 2012-12-26_00001.jpg]

Sorry i cant remember the Character i was RP'ing with, i was busy typing and stuff i couldn't remember, sorry!
Wut? Wink

Just joking, this looks like a nice RP.

Keep it up!
This was fun, I have to admit Smile
(12-26-2012, 11:39 PM)viljoeL Wrote: This was fun, I have to admit Smile

Yeah i thought it was awesome, i will add you on steam aswell, i was suppose to do it earlier but i forgot!
Looks great ! Keep up the good work.
(12-27-2012, 01:27 AM)Niimo Wrote: Looks great ! Keep up the good work.

Thanks, will do!
I saw the thread section AFTER i read the title.
I'm glad it's just a roleplay.
The following 1 user Likes kakcraft's post:
  • Commander Fi5h
(12-27-2012, 01:06 PM)kakcraft Wrote: I saw the thread section AFTER i read the title.
I'm glad it's just a roleplay.

haha don't worry, my wife's far from dead, shes going to be around for another 80 or so years Wink
Nice Rp Cheese