[DEBATE] Passive Economies creates Passive RP
I wish I was part of Fearless then. Sounds like good times.
Regards,
aviator
(02-14-2013, 08:10 PM)Aviator Wrote: I wish I was part of Fearless then. Sounds like good times.

Oh god, the old days. Sad
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Hello everyone!

Tomorrow I will work on a clan that I will call the 'USSR'. I will try and create an economy as you describe that clan members and external players can benefit from. I was never around in 2011 as I got GMOD in 2012 and only started CityRP last week, but I completely agree with you.

There is hope for the future economy if you can all support this idea and promote it.

Thanks.
I do long for a fair, non-violent (as non-violent as possible) way of earning money. I feel that the entire food system needs a major overhaul, as for now, unless you're extremely lucky to make an RP which actually brings profit you'll forever be in the "low to medium" bank account section.
Food would be a major starting point because all though it's very over-looked, it has a huge impact on how everyone plays on the server.
The best way to start(at least in my eyes) would be to start going for a more GMStranded type way to farming creating crops and such. This type of system would remove the need for players to simply contrafarm, and would create a greater farming industry in which players will be more then willing to hire helping hands to help grow food crops.

But.... As you can imagine this would require us to remove the chefs job, because it would be made somewhat redundant by the existence of player-runned markets which exist in its name.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]
So be it then, theres nothing stopping people from still being one with the unemployed job and a custom title, all it removes is the ability to generate magical food from the infinity zone, the vending machines would probably need to go as well
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Joey Skylynx
I agree beyond all belief. If anything all merchant jobs should be removed, and replaced with players doing hard-work to earn their items.
[Image: EglEnZU.gif]