Unban request by Ronald James
Player Name: - Katjakaj

Ban ID: - 19563

Banned by: [FL] Adman

Reason: - Prop-minging

Involved: only admin and I

You should unban me because I'm truly sorry and I wasn't my self eailer today I've haveing the worst day in my life, and I was so Frustrated because the cops kept NLR and then I got killed twice waited 10 minutes and suddenly i heared firearms at the lobby and I deciede to keep my distance so I watch the fight through my camara, and when I saw the police still kept NLR I decided to spawn a prop and throw it pass him just so he could know that im serious (I didn't kill him) Suddenly i just got insta banned 7 days and I think its a little to long speciel here in the Christmas time...
I'm so so sorry for what I did but please reconsider my ban.
Best Christmas loveings from Ronald James..
Right, so why should we unban you after raging and breaking our rules? Also, did you read the rules for making an unban request?
Yes I've read the rules for unban request. I haven't broken any rules on the unban request?

You should unban me because I promiss I'll behave.. You have my word on that
When Killjoy referenced the Unban request rules, he was specifying the ones that advise you only to appeal if you were actually wrongfully suspended.

However, after reconsidering the situation I can see how a week might have been a little harsh.

I will consider lowering it to 4 days.
Merry Christmas to you and Fearless =)

Thanks for reconsider my ban
Appeal reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Suspension was decreased to four days.

[FL] Adman
Server Administrative Team