[Unofficial] Extreme Centralists International
I am announcing that I am leaving this clan due to it being very inactive on the servers, I'm going to look for something else.
The following 1 user Likes Salinsky's post:
  • Floodify
Yeah its been a couple of busy ass weeks, too many deadlines and exams. Hopefully activity will be greater soon.
See you around Salinsky.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
Steam Name: ( Your steam name )CM/GHTZ Lawlessgreenday
Steam ID: ( Your Steam ID )STEAM_0:1:34457657
Hours In-Game: ( How many hours did you spend on FL )Im somewhere in 100
Bans: ( How many bans do you have )9
Which branch are you applying for: ( Strictly military / Industrial Registration)Strictly Military
Why this branch?: ( A reason why you want to be in this division )It seems to fit me more than trade.
Past clans/organizations: ( What experience do you have in this kind of clan enviroment )I have no experiance in Fearless but I was a head admin in other serious RP servers like HL2RP.
About you: ( Tell us a little bit about you, don't be a fruitloop )I love to play games outside playing video games I play basketball,snowboard,and play (American) football.I played on a HL2RP server and was a head admin and still good friends with owner.
[Image: lawless.jpg]When the rich wage war its's the poor who die.
(01-05-2013, 03:39 PM)Lawlessgreenday Wrote: Steam Name: ( Your steam name )CM/GHTZ Lawlessgreenday
Steam ID: ( Your Steam ID )STEAM_0:1:34457657
Hours In-Game: ( How many hours did you spend on FL )Im somewhere in 100
Bans: ( How many bans do you have )9
Which branch are you applying for: ( Strictly military / Industrial Registration)Strictly Military
Why this branch?: ( A reason why you want to be in this division )It seems to fit me more than trade.
Past clans/organizations: ( What experience do you have in this kind of clan enviroment )I have no experiance in Fearless but I was a head admin in other serious RP servers like HL2RP.
About you: ( Tell us a little bit about you, don't be a fruitloop )I love to play games outside playing video games I play basketball,snowboard,and play (American) football.I played on a HL2RP server and was a head admin and still good friends with owner.

Approved.
Welcome Lawless ; )

I trade Tea for rep.
Unofficial tag add to your clan.

You have a good set-up, ideas and many good roleplayers. I wish you luck.
The following 1 user Likes Adman's post:
  • Rowan13
Dropping clan due to inactivity, and interest in another clan.

Goodbye
(01-07-2013, 12:31 AM)The Honored Wrote: Dropping clan due to inactivity, and interest in another clan.

Goodbye

Alright : )
See you soon on the servers when we're back in business.

I trade Tea for rep.
Looks good, always wondered who the hell the guys I can't ban without SteamID were.
(01-09-2013, 06:51 PM)Mystic Nipple Wrote:
(12-24-2012, 12:51 AM)Insanity Wrote: May I just say, that your emblem is actually a Nazi sign.
It may not be a swastica but it is a variant dont by modern Neo-nazis. It could seriously offend some people.

The clan is fine, it is a right wing style political clan it seems, but the flag IS a Neo - Nazi symbol, so this is technically extremtly racist and against the rules as far as I am aware.

Please do not try and say it isn't, because you would be wrong. Look it up if you dont believe me or any others.

prove it.

[Image: symb.JPG]

There you go.
The following 2 users Like Narc's post:
  • Fultz, Rowan13
ur fat