[Unofficial] Extreme Centralists International
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tau_Gamma_Phi

Just a link to the Frat he mentioned

"Tau Gamma Phi (ΤΓΦ) also known as the Triskelions' Grand Fraternity, is a fraternity established in the Philippines. Its members call themselves Triskelions. Their aims are to see a Fraternity System devoid of violence in lieu of the rampant violence pervading the university campus at the time of its founding, to avoid elitism if they can, and to earnestly propagate their fraternity's principles as their way of life. Based on these goals, the Triskelions categorized their formal group as a 'protest fraternity'. The Fraternity encourages its members to strive for spiritual growth and to organise socio-civic activities for the benefit of communities. The Fraternity believes that it must forge its members to embody qualities of leadership, commitment, persistence, trust, integrity, respect, and vision for them to achieve academic success and personal development."

Just because Nazis made use of the symbol for somthing does not forever make it an evil symbol, especialy if the symbol existed long before nazis existed.

Edit: If you google image the name of the symbol itself "triskelion", the first real picture that has the one used in this logo, is the one for the Tau Gamma Phi, basicly meaning that the symbol is more affiliated with them, than it is with Nazis, the Tau have 800,000 members
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 6 users Like BlackDog's post:
  • Adman, DoomDude1, HellShell, Rowan13, Mystic Nipple, Rayokan
Good luck with the 'clan', no doubt this will turn in to the flame thread of the century.
Nuka
Modelling/Texturing Contributor
haha, I am a marxist now am I?
Im the complete opposite.
Insanity, stop digging a hole.
The following 1 user Likes Joey Skylynx's post:
  • Rowan13
(12-26-2012, 02:12 PM)Joey Skylynx Wrote: Insanity, stop digging a hole.
[Image: tumblr_lxjm4n4umw1rn1xxfo1_400.gif]
[Image: silverfox.gif]
I just had too.
The following 1 user Likes Crownguard's post:
  • Rowan13
It kind of looks like the nazi flag.. Well, me can no do nothing! Tounge
You MAYBE should consider change the icon, abit..! Smile
Kind Regards,
Floodify
This is the internet. People can post what they want. Go tell Wikipedia they can't have a article on Nazis because it may offend someone.
ON-TOPIC: Well organized clan you have here Rowan, keep it up!
The following 1 user Likes UTLonghorn12's post:
  • Rowan13
[Image: slyfoxlogotypng.png]

I looked upon the clan page and my eyes widden. And that's good.
Your corporation cought my eyes.

I look forwards to meet you and the Extreme Centralists International.

As the director of the Slyfox Security Corporation
I wish you the bests of luck and the best wishes for the new year that comes.

§-Hostage-§
Thank you everyone for your support!
Finally my posting privileges are back, and I can use the forums perfectly instead of just sitting back, watching... lurking... creeping... Oh yes, I saw what you did, I see everything. Bet you felt my breath behind your neck once or twice but thought it was your fertile imagination at work- No. T'was good ole' Rowan.
The sound of the bathroom doorknob moving while you showered? The shadow on the foggy mirror when you were getting dry? The strange disappearance of your underwear before you even got a change to use it? What, you think an act of God? Well, you may call it that.

Point is, yeah back so dol wit et you, specially you- Yes YOU, hippie crying over colors and symbols. No, shoo.

<3 hi guise

[ECI] Back in its full.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
The following 1 user Likes Rowan13's post:
  • edgie