[Unofficial] Extreme Centralists International
Meh

If I had used my Order of Christ Cross I would have been called a KKK member anyways, so, fok et m8.
[Image: B6nW6le.png]

Image removed, Clan closed. - beflok
Admin removed, beflok closed. - rowan

I trade Tea for rep.
(01-09-2013, 06:57 PM)Mystic Nipple Wrote: ur fat

Mature argumentation for using something that is Nazi.

Are you going to change this?
Going to quote myself from earlier in the thread, though while i dont condone what the group may do, if anything at all "Havent seen it in action" their symbol cant really be calleda nazi symbol just because they used it in some form, when the symbol has existed LONG before they used it, and is even still used today

(12-24-2012, 06:43 AM)BlackDog Wrote: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tau_Gamma_Phi

Just a link to the Frat he mentioned

"Tau Gamma Phi (ΤΓΦ) also known as the Triskelions' Grand Fraternity, is a fraternity established in the Philippines. Its members call themselves Triskelions. Their aims are to see a Fraternity System devoid of violence in lieu of the rampant violence pervading the university campus at the time of its founding, to avoid elitism if they can, and to earnestly propagate their fraternity's principles as their way of life. Based on these goals, the Triskelions categorized their formal group as a 'protest fraternity'. The Fraternity encourages its members to strive for spiritual growth and to organise socio-civic activities for the benefit of communities. The Fraternity believes that it must forge its members to embody qualities of leadership, commitment, persistence, trust, integrity, respect, and vision for them to achieve academic success and personal development."

Just because Nazis made use of the symbol for somthing does not forever make it an evil symbol, especialy if the symbol existed long before nazis existed.

Edit: If you google image the name of the symbol itself "triskelion", the first real picture that has the one used in this logo, is the one for the Tau Gamma Phi, basicly meaning that the symbol is more affiliated with them, than it is with Nazis, the Tau have 800,000 members
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Rowan13
I was under the impression everything here had been sorted out.

Apart from Insanity, I've seen no complaints and Blackdog makes a decent point.
(02-13-2013, 09:20 PM)Narcotic Wrote:

I basically stole this from a Tau Gamma Phi wallpaper by using my mad photoshoping skillzzz (lel).

I'm not changing shit.

I trade Tea for rep.
Oh god, I saw this argument going on ages ago. I honestly can't believe it's still going on. It's a clan. In a game.

It's also his clan, so he can do what he wants Smile Stop crying please.

[Image: ezgif_com_save.gif] Oh, Ariana. Stop it, you!
The following 1 user Likes Small Bear's post:
  • Rowan13

It's something called research and it's obviously something you need to do.
[Image: 242dge9.jpg]

Jericho 'Toxic' McAndrews: F.I.I.D: SD: 7332
FUMUKU International: Security Division

“The highest distinction is service to others.”
The following 1 user Likes Toxic's post:
  • Rowan13
(02-14-2013, 09:07 PM)Toxic Wrote:

It's something called research and it's obviously something you need to do.

I researched and found it to be used by Neu-Nazi groups, also back here in Denmark, where stickers hang around with fancy quotes and that logo.
(02-15-2013, 09:19 PM)Narcotic Wrote: I researched and found it to be used by Neu-Nazi groups, also back here in Denmark, where stickers hang around with fancy quotes and that logo.

Even if it is used by Neo-Nazis, the symbol is still most affiliated with the Triskillion frat, and countless other historical groups that existed well before the Nazi Party.

I would assume more so the Trisk frat, as that is what comes up the absolute most when you enter in the symbols name into google images. Some magic the gathering things as well pop up when you type it into normal google.

[Image: triskelion_logo_2011_tgp_by_khingfiles-d4bvjuh.jpg]
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • Rowan13

>logo taken from philipino fraternety
>neo-nazis use mirror version
>must be nazi :-DDDDd

In other news: learn2history.