Void's Unban or Shorten request.
First of all. I would like it not to be reviewed by the admin that banned me ( Ruxandra ).

Your name: [#Mr.] _Void

Your ban ID: 19293

Banned by: [FL] Ruxandra

Reason: Ban request approved - Intentional CDM again.

Involved: [FL:RP] _Astro

Why we should unban you: Not long ago, Astro (Buzzkill) posted a br of me cdming him But ion the video you could see i did say fuck sorry in a laughing voice only beause of teh way i killed him when i was pulling infront of him to pick him up but you clearly can see were i was pulling in and he jumped infront of the moving vechicle. I had 1 random on the br that did say it clearly wasn't interntional witch is true i had no intention of hitting him what so ever But for some reason i don't believe rux likes me because she bans me me very unfairly and 1 acidental cdm equals 1 week? Dafuq dis shit. Atleast cut it of by 2 days or just unban me for this. I did not mean to kill him and i have friends on steam that think the ban was not neccesary. Thank you FL Staff.
I have 3 RPP.
If I have helped you in anyway, Give me rep here

That's a nice attitude you have there. The video on your ban request clearly shows you rushing to CDM him. The only reason why he did not avoid it was to show that those were your intentions.

Unban request denied.
[Image: pNUrjiv.png]
Credit goes to Jamie.